Chapter 7

The end of the school came has come and Y/N was getting his bag heading to the student council office. As he was making his way to the office he ran into his brother.

Issei: Yo. Said smiling.

Y/N: Hey you heading to Rias to do more. Said smiling.

Issei: Yeah she has been making me work like crazy. Said whining.

Y/N rolled his eyes and shook his head.

Y/N: Well if ya want to impress her stop whining and do the work.

Issei: *sigh* alright. Said sounded sad.

Y/N: Anyway I better go otherwise I'm gonna get punished by Tsubaki. Said then felt chills down his spine.

Issei: Oh you scared of her? Asked teasing.

Y/N then glared at him making his face turn pale.

Y/N: I can still punish you though don't push it alright.

Issei nodded quickly.

Issei: Sorry I didn't mean to make fun of ya.

Y/N just chuckled at him.

Y/N: It's fine. Nice to see ya trying to tease me it's nice to see a bit of change from ya.

Issei smiled at him.

Issei: Yeah but I was scared at first, to be honest. Anyway, I gotta go I'll see ya later bro.

Y/N: Later Issei.

Then they both went their separate ways to their own activities they need to do. As Y/N was making his way to the office he heard what sounded like wind howling but couldn't make it out on what it was. He stopped and looked out the window.

Y/N 'thought': What was that? I have a bad feeling about that.

He stayed there looking out the window wondering what that was for a while, till he was interrupted by someone calling him.

????: Y/N! Said.

He turned and saw it was Meguri who was calling him.

Y/N: Oh hey what's up. Said smiling.

Meguri: Just about to head to Sona to see what she needs done. Said smiling.

Y/N: Yeah I was heading to her as well.

Meguri: Oh yeah she might have had you do the same work as we do.

Y/N: Oh yeah I kinda need to do that.

Meguri: Yeah. Just make sure you don't make Tsubaki mad.

Y/N shivered just imagining her mad at him, which made his face turn pale.

Y/N: Yeah please don't remind me. Said sounded scared.

Meguri giggled at his reaction.

Meguri: Come on we better hurry. Said heading to the office.

Y/N nodded and followed her to the office. As they were walking to the office Y/N couldn't help but wonder what that roar was. He knew his hearing was way better than before due to him being part dragon. Eventually, they came to the council room and when they entered everyone in the peerage was there waiting.

Meguri: Hey guys we are here. Said smiling.

Nimura: Hey Meguri Y/N! Said smiling