Chapter 41 M

Sona and the girls faced turned a dark red while Kuroka, Kala, Akeno and Leone had a lust look as they licked there lips.

Momo: He's in heat?

Sado: Yep, and thankfully I remembered it just in time.

Tomoe: How long is he going to be in heat?

Sado: If I have to guess it might be a week or so. Said rubbing the back of his head.

Tsubaki: A week?

Sado: Honestly I'm not sure to be honest. Said as he pulls out a small bottle and gives it to them. Here you girls will need this.

Sona: What are these?

Sado: Well seeing how you all care for him, you will be helping him.

All of there faces turned a dark red hearing this as steam could be seen from some of them.

Sado: Don't worry Sona I already ask you parents about this before I got here.

Sona: You did?

Sado: I did and your mother said to 'give him the best night of his life.'

Sona was embarrassed by this as she could see her mom smiling at her as she waved.

Momo: Is there any other way? Said with a red face.

Sado: Sadly there isn't. Though it maybe a bit ugh 'needing'  at some points.

Asia: Needing?

Tomoe: What do you mean?

Sado nervously chuckled as he recalled when he help Aria's heat season which she made him go all night long for several days with no rest.

Sado: Just to keep it simple, if you girls do it only one with him, it won't be enough since his heat will be rather high. Since he his a half breeds as well as being the Cosmic Dragon Emperor.

The girls blushed more while Akeno, Leone, Kala and Kuroka thought about a very eventful night with Y/N.

Sado: Anyway I came to inform you about this and giving you girls the pills, which will help you on not getting pregnant. Make sure to take one before you help him.

He walked out of the house leaving them. Rias dragged Issei with the help of Reyna so Sona and the girls can talk about what they're going to do. Meanwhile up stairs Y/N was breathing heavy as was digging his nails into the bed.

Y/N: Fuck this crap. Said breathing hard.

Nova: Best not to suppress it.

Y/N: Why is that?

Nova: If you keep trying to suppress it, you will eventually go wild and mate with everyone female in this town.

Y/N: Oh that's just great.

Scales formed on his face as he slammed his head on the wall.

Y/N: I freaking hate this!

His fangs started to form as he then heard a knock on his door.

Y/N: It's open.

The door opened as it was Sona who walked in and shut the door. Once she entered, she locked the door which confused Y/N however Nova knew what she was doing and cut the connection.

Y/N 'thought': The heck is she doing? Her scent is driving me crazy. Fuck sakes!!

She walked over and sat down on his bed next to him.