Chapter 16

Y/N was out doing a night jog trying to blow off some steam given from what happened earlier with Azgon and Riser. Y/N jogged all the to the park and once he got there he took a moment to catch his breath.

Nova: Don't let your emotions get the better of your partner.

Y/N: Yeah I know. I can stand that asshole not what he said about Sona. Said and clench his fists.

Nova: I understand. Said but then senses something. Looks like they are here.

Y/N: They?

Just then time seemed to have stopped around him. He didn't know what's happening so he took his fighting stance readying himself for whatever was about to come. A magic circle appeared in front of the fountain and 5 people appeared in front of him, 3 women and 2 males. Y/N has his powers ready and his gear out ready to fight. The one who looked to be an elven warrior saw him and walked forward stopping a few feet away from him.

???: You must me Master Y/N Hyoudou correct.

Y/N didn't say anything for he was cautious about who he was. He must have saw this and smiled at him.

???: Cautious are we then about we speak through fighting. Said pulling out his sword ready to fight.

???: Callon please we here to introduce yourself to him not fight him. Said the other male.

Y/N: Well if ya wanna speak through fighting then let's FIGHT! Said and charged at Callon.

Y/N punched Callon however he blocked it with his sword. Y/N gritted his teeth but Callon smiled.

Callon: Such strength, however. Said and shoves him off making Y/N do a backflip landing a few feet away. That is not enough to beat me!

Callon charged at him with his sword slashing at Y/N. Y/N dodged the slash but Callon proceed to do a barrage of slashes at fast speed. This took him but surprise. One of the attacks cut his cheek. He jumped back looking at him with a smile. Callon smiled at him then took his stance. Y/N then got on all fours focusing his dragon powers on his feet and hands. Everyone watch and was wondering what he was doing but then he charged at Callon at such speed which shocked Callon. In a blink of an eye, Y/N was in front of him ready to punch him in the face however Callon blocked it with his sword.

Callon: Same forward attack rather predictable.

Y/N: Yeah but ya didn't see what is gonna happen next. Said with a smirk.

Callon looked at him confused but then knew what he meant. Y/N grabbed the sword with his bare hand pulling it down then did a roundhouse kick in the face sending it back towards the rest of the group that appeared. Callon slide to the group and looked at him surprised. Y/N landed on his feet with the sword in his bare hand. He tossed the sword back to him which Callon caught. He stood up smiling then laughing.

Callon: Hahaha most impressive young Y/N!

???: Wow he is awesome. Said the blonde girl.

???: Callon now it would be best to introduce ourselves to him. Said the other male who appeared to be a wizard.

Callon: Very well. I am Sir Callon. Said as he did a knight's salute with his swords. A knight that serves the dragon of the cosmos Lord Nova.

???: And I and Exar. Lord Nova's trusted mage and battle expert.

Callon/Exar: By our Lord's order we are to serve under you Young Y/N Hyoudou. Said kneeling in front of him along with the girls behind them.