Chapter 40

Sado and Y/N arrived back in Kouh as they both went their separate ways heading home. When Y/N arrived at his home, Issei and the others were having dinner which Y/N joined then since he was very hungry. He took his seat between Asia and Sona as they talked a bit about several things along with the Galaxy Dragon. After dinner was over, they went to their rooms as Asia wanted a kiss from Y/N which he has her. Once Sona and Y/N got to his room they got changed and got into bed.

Sona: So what did your dad wanted to talk about my parents?

Y/N: Beats me. I would've joined him however I got caught up with Sera giving me a death hug.

Sona giggled at him.

Sona: Well she was worried about you as well.

Y/N: Yeah I know. Said then mutters. Almost broke my back with that death hug.

Sona: What did she wanted if you don't mind me asking?

Y/N: Well wanted me to help heal Katerea who was still unconscious.

Sona: Yes I've asked her about her condition from time to time wondering if she was going to wake up so we can ask her questions.

Y/N: I doubt that you'll get answers from her.

Sona: Huh why's that?

Y/N: Simple terms, I healed her only to see that she has memory loss.

Sona: Memory loss? You can't be serious.

Y/N: Hey it's the truth. She says the only she remembers is that she's the true descended of the Leviathan.

Sona stayed quiet for a moment thinking about this before she spoke.

Sona: Well I guess we can't ask her about what their goals are, but what will we do with her?

Y/N: Look I'll talk to Sirzechs about her. I don't see her that much of a threat now. Who knows maybe she and your sister can get along and possibly share the title or whatever. Plus I have a feeling that we'll need as many allies as we can when we have to face Zakino and Galica.

Sona: I guess you're right about that. Though if she tries anything.

Y/N: Relax Sona she's not a threat to us. Just trust me.

Sona looked at him before she sighed as she smiled.

Sona: Alright. I believe you.

Y/N smiled as he kissed Sona on her lips. She returned the kiss as they had a small make our session before they need to pull back to get some air.

Sona: Just don't do anything stupid again alright.

Y/N: I can't guarantee it.

Sona was gonna say something but he silenced her by placing a finger on her lips.

Y/N: But for you anything. You have my word.

Sona smiled as she nodded.

Sona: Thank you. Said as she rested her head on his chest. Was there anything else she wanted or did Katerea told you?

Y/N wasn't sure how to answer that however Nova was laughing hearing this.

Nova: Yes what else did she tell you Y/N? Surely you know. Said with a grin.

Y/N 'thought': Pixie I swear I'm gonna kill you just shut up!!!!

Nova: Hahaha. Can't help it, partner. Women like very powerful men so she was bound to go after you.