Chapter 46

In a far-off land, that can be accessed by traveling by the seas the sun slowly rises across the lands. As the sun slowly rises, the sunlight slowly shines down on a town that on several different biomes with each of them representing the elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Seraphic, and Thunder with a very enormous building with several large orbs each belonging to one of the biomes. Each of the bions had its own unique buildings with people walking around the towns. In the wind biome, they have several tall towers, that reached high into the sky appearing to reach heaven itself, where the wind blows through the top where people of the wind element can meditate or listen to it.

On one particular tower with several accent carvings stands an individual who's dancing along with speaking in an accent language as if it was a ritual of some kind. As he continues, the wind blows in the directions where he points his hands as he controls where the wind blows. He continues to do this for several minutes until he stops as he makes a circle with his hands before placing one arm over his other in front of him. Upon finishing, he removes his hood as his horns and green-colored scales are shown. He appears to be a man in his early thirties as he has short frizzy hair. The attire he is wearing consists of a green tunic, tan silk-like pants, and leather shoes with a dragon design surrounded by the wind on his chest. His tail and wings appear behind him as he expands his wings to warm them up from the sun.

???: Another beautiful day in our land. Said as he smiles.

He continues to look out over the view for a few more moments before he starts to leave. However, a wind blew past him as his noise caught something rather intriguing.

???: Huh? Said as he turns around. This smell.

He looks back from where the wind blew as the scent appeared once again. As the scent entered his nose, his eyes widen as he was speechless.

???: It can't be. How is this even possible?

He quickly bends the air trying to follow where the scent was coming from. The wind swirled around him with he closed his eyes as the wind showed him a rather blurry image of a young man standing before him. As he tries to see if the wind can show him more, a dragon with a set of dark red eyes glared at him baring its teeth at him before roaring at him. He was stunned to see this as the boy grinned evilly as he dashed towards him punching straight through his chest. The man coughs up blood as he was kicked back while holding his hand over the hole in his chest. When he looked back at the boy, he saw his eyes were glowing a dark red and black aura with an insane grin as his body was surrounded by flames as a dragon appeared before him.

 When he looked back at the boy, he saw his eyes were glowing a dark red and black aura with an insane grin as his body was surrounded by flames as a dragon appeared before him

The man was utterly terrified to see this as the dragon's mouth started to emit flames from his mouth. Right before the dragon unleashed his attack, a massive gust of wind knocks the man back towards the pillar knocking the image out of his head as he was utterly stunned by what he saw.

???: It is true. Said catching his breath. A half-draki exists. The Element Pillars must know this immediately as should the Dagurashi.