Chapter 38

Everyone was scared seeing Y/N's new form fearing what he was going to do.

Ryuji: The hell. This is just way too scary.

Ann: Ye-yeah he's terrifying.

Y/N kept his eyes on Zakino with dark red flames coming from the corner of his eyes. When he opened his mouth, steam came out of his mouth almost melting the ground near him.

Leone: Oh this isn't good.

Akame: We better move.

Sona: Y/N. Said it tears in her eyes.

Y/N slowly started to walk towards Zakino as with each step he took caused the ground to rumble below him. The ground also started to melt easily with each step.

Yusuke: The ground is melting with each step he takes. Said utterly scared.

Makoto: We have got to move away from him!

They all nodded as they got to their feet and started to move away from Y/N. Sona however got to her feet and only watched Y/N in horror and sadness.

Tsubaki: Sona we have to move.

Sona didn't respond which made Tsubaki and the others worry.

Tsubaki: Sona!!

Sona: I can't just leave him!!

Tsubaki: We don't have a choice!! We have to get to safety first and leave this to Y/N.

Sona: But-.

Before she could finish her sentence, Y/N unleashed an ungodly dragon roar causing a massive gust of wind to appear. Sona and the others had to shield themselves as small chunks of melted rocks flew around them. He bent his knees before she shot up towards Zakino with a trail of melted rock and fire behind him.

Zakino: Haha yeah!! Let's play!!

Zakino charged at Y/N as they made a massive clash sending a massive shockwave out sending Sona and the others flying. Luckily Exar and Ephi were able to put up a barrier to protect them from the shockwave and the debris as well.

Sona: Y/N!!!

Y/N roared once again as he clashed against Zakino.

Zakino: Yes yes that's it, buddy!! Said smiling. Come on let's play!

The two of them clashed back and forth sending shockwaves out destroying the surrounding area. Zakino punched Y/N with his Galaxy Destruction Fist sending him flying however Y/N quickly recovered as he clawed at him cutting clean through his armor. He then slashed upwards at Zakino as he was able to avoid it but to get smacked by Y/N's as he was sent to the ground. Zakino impacted the ground hard where the ruins were.

Kiba: That is some intense power!!

Meguri: They're destroying the surrounding area!!

Y/N dove straight down where Zakino was as his right fist was engulfed with pure dark red flames as he roared. Zakino smirked as he jumped out of the way out of it. When Y/N's fist impacted the ground, a massive collum of flames sprouted forth. The ruins underneath started to melt from the intensity of the flames.

Zakino: Wow!! Those are some pretty flames they even melted the ground so cool!!! Said as he flew into the air.

The nearby trees also started to melt as well while the animals started to run away in terror.

Callon: This isn't good! We have to get some distance otherwise this heat will help us, Exar!!

Exar: I know already, but if I were to move us their power will shatter the barrier!!