Chapter 32

The next morning at the Hyoudou residence everyone was eating breakfast together talking amongst themselves. Once they finished breakfast Rias and Sona had to Lucifer, Grayfia, Lady, and Lord Sitri around town before school started. Y/N was walking with Asia and Issei to where Xenovia was living till Y/N decided to head over to Ryuji's place since it's been a while since he walked with them to school. Y/N was walking in the direction of where Ryuji's aunt's house was hoping to run into them.

Y/N: Wonder who will be the first one to come running out first.

Nova: 30$ says it's Futaba

Y/N: Deal.

As he was walking he could hear someone running towards him off in the distance. Y/N smiled as did Nova in his mind for they knew who it was.

Y/N: Looks like right.

Nova: Yep.

Futaba ran up to him and latched onto his dragon arm.

Futaba: Dragon arm!! Gotta see, now!!

Y/N chuckled a bit hearing her demands.

Y/N: Alright but only for a few moments, ok.

Futaba: Fine fine just show me already!! I wanna see it again!!! Said with excitement.

Y/N removed the bindings from his dragon arm so Futaba can see it. As she was looking at it, Ryuji and the others eventually showed up.

Ryuji: Kinda figured she would run up to you Y/N.

Ann: Sorry we tried to stop her but she just wanted to look at your arm again.

Y/N: It's fine Ann besides I don't mind plus it's been a while since I hanged out with you guys.

Haru: Yes it has been a while.

Y/N: Where's Makoto? Thought she was with you guys?

Yusuke: She went to pick up her sister at the train station. She'll be visiting since it is an open house today.

Y/N: Yeah that's right that's tomorrow. I've been wanting to meet her in person, she looks like an awesome person.

Ann: Yep she is. Said smiling.

Haru: A very understanding one.

Akira: Ready to head to school Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah.

He looked over to Futaba as she was still looking at his arm in awe causing him to chuckle. He pulled his arm back from Futaba and rebandaged his arm.

Futaba: I wasn't done looking. Said pouting.

Y/N: Come on we have to go to school now.

Futaba: Stupid school.

Y/N smiled and pat her head.

Y/N: How about after school I let you touch my wings and tail for as long as ya want? Said smiling.

Futaba: Really?! Shouted with excitement.

Y/N: Yep, put school first.

Futaba: Fine but you promise.

Y/N: I know. Said smiling.

Akira and the others smiled as Futaba jumped with excitement. Morgana came out of Akira's bag as he stood on Akira's shoulder.

Morgana: We better head out or we'll be late for school.

They all nodded and started to make their way to school. As they walked they talked a bit about how things are and what happened with Kokabiel along with other things. Y/N smiled as he watched Ryuji and the others talk as he was walking beside them.