Opening 4

nakushita hikari wo torimodosu tame
sora e kakushita kanjou ima tokihanate

The first person to appear is Y/N laying on top of a lake of some kind as there is a hole in his chest with a dim fire burning. His appearance is that of a human and a dragon as some of his limbs are slowly sinking into the water. Sona appears next in a similar position but she has what appears to be two sets of three claw marks on her chest from two different angels with a bright light coming from them. The camera zooms in on both one at a time before it shows a different form of Y/N who is purely dark and sinister as he looks at the viewer with a sadistic look with his dragon wings unfolding along with an utterly massive dragon standing behind him.

Instrumental

Similar to the opening, the logo of Cosmic Dragon Emperor appears with half of the words consumed by darkness and the other by light. There is a firey background that illuminates the words.

tsu kara tachidomatteshimatta no darou

Sado is shown crying while holding Aria who had just passed away while holding their newly born child Y/N who is crying as well.

dare yori tsuyokunaru to chikatta noni

The next scene shown is a rather large dragon laying on the ground in a heavily forested area. Sona and the others are shown crying as she is pressing her head against the dragon's as her tears are like waterfalls.

nuguenai kako keshisaru you ni
oikaketsudzukeru yakusoku no basho e

Esse appears with a dragon house behind her along with her mother smiling brightly at the viewer, Morgae who is sitting on a bench in their garden. Roez appears with a fire behind held in his hands with bamboo in the background followed by Dragurashi sitting on his thrown with the seven pillars kneeling before him. The final person shown is a dragon in his human-like form with a mixture of black and purple scales and several scales. One of them is a rather distinctive one over his right eye.

sora ni majiwaru futatsu no hoshi ga tomo ni michibikare

A dragon starts to appear as it appears to be an amalgamation of dozens of other dragons from various regions. Several large tentacles shoot out from various parts of the body as they absorb any and all life forms which increase the size of the dragon. 

kimi to nara donna michi demo koeteyukeru yo
kawashita kizuna ga chikara ni natte

Y/N slowly looks to his right as he struggles to move his body but slowly reached out to grab something. Sona does the same reaching toward something which unclear to the viewer. When looking down at both of them, they are shown trying to reach the others hand with Sona shouting at him saying something which is unclear. They finally manage to grab each other's hand as a bright light starts to shine between their palms. In the next scene, a dragon's eye shots open up and start to shine brightly.

tokihanatte yami wo saite
futari ga mezasu hoshi e
kono sekai ga owaru made wa
tomo ni tatakaitsudzukeru

A massive battle breaks out between the dragon and Sona and the others. They flew around the dragons launching various attacks along with Esse, Roez, and the Pillars. The surroundings are being destroyed to pieces from the dragon's attack as several of them are sent flying. This goes on for a bit before it starts to charge a breath attack aimed at Sona while Rias and the others are shown shouting while being badly injured. However, a bright beam strikes the massive dragon as something lands between them creating a massive dust cloud.

nandomo nandomo tachiagaru kara
mae wo mite tomaranaide

Two sets of snow-like colored wings appeared as the dust slowly vanishes revealing a pure white dragon. Everyone is shocked seeing this while Sona looks up at the dragon as she is in shock with tears forming in her eyes knowing who it is. The amalgamation dragon clearly towers over the white dragon who is unfazed by this as he starts to charge his breath attack before unleashing it turning the whole screen white.

ano sora e

The screen examined blank for a few seconds before showing Sona being held by someone while crying into their chest. The person who is holding her turns out to be Y/N as he holds her tightly with his appearance being much different than the last time she saw him. They stay like that for a few seconds before the camera looks up at the bright clear sky as the song ends.