chapter 26

The next morning came and everyone was heading to school with Y/N Sona and Asia taking a different way to school from Rias and Issei. As they were making their way to school they ran into Tsubaki and the others.

Meguri and Nimura: Y/N!!

Y/N: Huh hey wha-argh!!

Meguri and Nimura both tackled him to the ground hard making him hit his head on the ground.

Y/N: Ow hey you didn't have to tacky me.

Meguri and Nimura: Yes we did!!

Y/N eyes widen seeing them with very mad expression on their faces.

Meguri: You went out to hunt the Holy swords without telling us.

Nimura: And you got hurt in the process.

Both: You had all of us worried!!

Y/N felt super bad for making them worry about him plus they had tears in their eyes.

Y/N: Sorry.

Tsubaki: Sorry won't work this time Y/N.

Sona: So for your punishment you are going to have eat all the food we made every bit of it.

Y/N: What!!

Momo: It's true what they say.

Yura: Yep every bit tough guy.

Y/N: Oh come on.

Reya: You can't get out if it this time baka Y/N. Said the last part quietly.

Y/N looked at them with all of them having a small blush in their faces and a smile. Eventually he sighed in defeat hearing this.

Y/N: Geez I don't know how much food you girls even made for me.

Sona: Your going to have to wait till lunch.

Y/N: Oh boy.

Tsubaki: We better hurry or we will be late.

All: Right.

Meguri and Nimura got off of him and latched onto his arms as they started to walk to school. The others girls wanted to take turns latching on to his arms as well which they agreed to take turns. Eventually they got to school with some of the guys glaring at him in jealousy and anger. Y/N glared back at them with his dragons scaring them to death telling them to back off from them. They went to their classes so the school day could begin.

Timeskip

Y/N was in the student council office with his head on the desk still feeling a bit sick from eating all the lunches each of the girls made for him.

Nova: I'm surprised you were able to eat all of that

Y/N: I didn't want to make them upset but I still feel nauseous after eating so much.

Nova: You did eat seven full course meals so it's understandable.

Meguri: Hey you ok Y/N.

Y/N: Huh yeah I'm fine Meguri. Said weakly smiling.

Nimura: You sure you look a bit sick.

Y/N: No really I'm fine you don't have to worry.

Momo: Well you did eat all our meals in one sitting.

Reya: Yeah that wasn't a good thing to do.

Y/N: Well I wasn't going to let the food go to waste now. Said then felt like he was gonna hurl. Oh man getting punished by eating all the food is the worst even if the food was amazing.