Chapter 50

After the rather dreadful and frightful sight of seeing Y/N acting like a while beast left a very painful mark on them, especially with Sona. No one even spoke anything after what they saw as they just don't know what to do. Even upon returning home, not a single person spoke as they were trying to process what happened. Sona was still in utter shock after seeing what happened as she couldn't even walk properly. Tsubaki helped to get her to her room while the others sat in the living room. 

Asia: What's going to happen to him?

Rias: I'm not sure. Though with Azazel keeping him....locked up. He'll tell my brother about this along with Sona's sister.

Momo: T-Though does he really have to be locked up?

Reya: Surely there is something we can do to help him, right?

Rias: I don't know. With very little knowledge we have, I doubt there is anything we can do.

Everyone was devastated as they didn't know what to do. Tsubaki walked in getting their attention as she had the same expression as the others.

Tomoe: How is Sona?

Tsubaki: She's resting. Though, it would be best to leave her alone for now.

Akeno: She must be utterly devastated after what happened.

Rias: Yeah.

Tiamat appeared in the room sensing what was going on.

Tiamat: What's going on? Said looking at them. I sensed something rather powerful earlier.

They stayed quiet as the events that happen replayed in their minds.

Yura: It's Y/N.

Tiamat: Y/N? What happened?

No one wanted to talk about it as it utterly terrified them of what happened. Tiamat saw this as she was rather curious but also worried for some reason.

Rias: How about everyone gets some sleep. I can tell you what happened Lady Tiamat.

Tiamat: Alright.

Everyone started to head to their rooms leaving Rias to talk to Tiamat alone. As for Sona, she was still in shock after what happened as it replays in her mind constantly. She refused to accept this as tried to erase that scene from her mind.

Sona: No. That's not him. Said very scared. That can't be Y/N.

A dark chuckle could be heard causing her to panic as a dark mist filled the room.

???: Foolish alpha. You are a mere ant compare to me.

The mist swirled in front of her as a set of dark red eyes was looking at her.

???: For you to be our master, it's an utter disgrace.

Sona: Wh-who are you! Just want do you want! Said utterly terrified.

???: Hehehehe, you really are an utterly pathetic grethshke. Not even worth the title of alpha.

Before she could move, the mist grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall.

???: We will never obey a weak disgusting devil like you!! You will never have the power to order us around!!

The mist tightened its grip around her throat slowly choking the life out of her, as she gasped for air.