chapter 25

Y/N along with Issei, Kiba and Koneko where walking around town in the East side trying to find anything that could lead them to the holy swords and to Freed Sellzen. As they were walking Y/N was in thought about the white one awakening as well as the beats he encountered eariler.

Y/N 'thought': That beast at the park. Just what was it. Any ideas Nova.

Nova: No I don't. The beast was greatful for you healing him, but I could sense that his injuries were do to a holy sword.

Y/N: Holy sword. Wait you mean that-.

Nova: Yes the injuries you ran you hand across which burn you was due to a holy sword.

Y/N: Great. Well let's get rid of these holy swords quickly.

Nova: Agreed.

The four of them continued to walk around town but found nothing.

Issei: We haven't found anything wonder where should we look now.

Kiba: Probably a place without people.

Y/N: Make sense. Got a idea Kiba.

Kiba: Yeah I think so.

Y/N: Then lead on man.

Kiba then lead the group and started to head a old place outside of town. When they arrived Issei was surprised to see the place.

Issei: Wait isn't this were we fought Visor?

Y/N: A stray devil I take it?

Issei: Yeah. Visor used a weird variety of attacks when we were task to kill her.

Kiba and Koneko started to approach the entrance of the building till Koneko sensed something which made them stop.

Koneko: Kiba hold on.

Y/N was scanning the area closely then looked up to the top and saw Freed which he was able to regonsize from his scent.

Y/N: Up top Kiba!!

Kiba and Koneko looked to see that Freed jumped off the building ready to strike over head with his sword. Luckily Kiba was able to pull out a sword to block the attack. Freed the backflipped into the air and landed on top the roof.

Freed: I forgot to thank you from earlier.

Kiba: For what.

Y/N: Great the crazy fuck is back.

Issei: You Psychotic bastard.

Freed: Oh hi. If it isn't the midget and friends. Said with a insane look.

Koneko eye slightly twiched in anger hearing this which Freed noticed.

Freed: Haha Opps I mean little lady. I was planning to do some perist hunting tonight but I found little devils playing dress up. Said as he licked his sword.

Koneko: Careful with the sword.

Y/N: Yeah it's another holy sword.

Issei: Then it another Excalibur like what Irnia was using.

Issei took of the clothing and summoned his sacred gear.

Ddraig: BOOST!!

Koneko and Y/N did the same thing with Y/N summoning his dragons powers. When Freed saw Y/N dragons powers he smirked at him.

Freed: Oh I remember you! You the one who burned Zakum to a crisp and your the cosmic Dragon. Hahaha killing you will be a thrill plus my reputation will go up immensely. Said with a insane look licking his sword in excitement.