chapter 29

(Same thing with Sona's perrage starting where Rias then left goes Sona Tsubaki, Momo, Reya, Nimura, Y/N Meguri)

Everyone was shocked to hear this compltly stunned to the core hearing this.

Xenovia: No way God's dead? Said shocked hearing this.

Rias: No that's can't be right. Said also shocked.

Sona: Your lying!! Their is now order of this any where!!

Kokabiel: Back then the devils lost all of their kings and most of their high level devils were as the fallen angels and angels lost everyone but their leaders. Which means that pure angles can't increase their numbers as well as pure blooded devils are quiet rare to find theses days.

Asia: No it can't be true it's a lie right.

Kokabiel: Angels fallen angles and devils fallen so low that they have yo have help from the weak humans in order to survive. Which disgusted me to the core not only that but when God and the devil kings died it was clear to stop the war!! Said then shouted in anger. WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SQUASHING MY FOES UNDER FOOT!!! VICTORY WAS IN OUR REACH BUT THEY WERE COWARDS TO STOP THE WAR!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

Kokabiel even told then about the prays that went to Michelle leader of the Angels and so forth.

Kokabiel: Hahaha oh this is such a sight. Seeing how no one is watching the balance between good and evil which means that I can start a war whenever I want to along with keeping it going even if I have to take all your heads if that's what it takes!!

Everyone couldn't even think right nor move hearing this. Hope had seem lost seeing where they stood however Y/N wasn't ready to do down just yet.

Y/N: I'm not gonna let that happen.

Kokabiel: Oh you can still fight then?

Y/N placed Meguri down and glared at Kokabiel.

Y/N: I'm not gonna some asshole destroy my hometown just so he can't start a stupid war!

Kokabiel: Then by all means try and stop me but how about we have a bit more fun instead?

Sona: What are you talking about?

Kokabiel: I know Cerberus wouldn't do the trick so I got a new pet instead.

Rias: A new pet?

Kokabiel smirked at his as he snapped his fingers summoning a magic circle in the air.

Kokabiel: If you want to spot me then get past this fun pet, he loves to fight rough!!

As he said that something came out of the portal as it hovered over him still covered in a yellow aura. When it got behind Kokabiel it sprouted wings then flapped then sending a massive gust if wind to them. They shielded themsevles from the wind and saw the form of the beast that appeared behind Kokabiel.