Chapter 37

It was the next morning after Y/N learned the hard truth about what happened to his mother. He put on his casual clothes and went to the door to our on his shoes ready to head out.

Issei: You going somewhere, bro?

Y/N: Yeah I am.

Asia: Where are you going?

Y/N: To some Dragon ruins that Azazel found in the mountains a bit ways off.

Issei's hand started to glow as Ddraig spoke.

Ddraig: Azazel found dragon ruins? Said with a hint of anger. Is this true Nova?

Nova: Yes it so Ddraig. That is why we are going to see exactly what these ruins are.

Issei: What's so special about these ruins?

Ddraig: Just how each faction have their own ruins that hold history in them so do dragons. However, we tend to not allow anyone to trespass on them unless they are with a dragon. Anyone caught trespassing on our ruins is eliminated with no hesitation.

Nova: This one in particular contains the Galaxy Dragon.

Ddraig: The Galaxy Dragon?! Said shocked. Are you certain about this?!

Nova: That's what we are going to find out. I take it you want to tag along Ddraig?

Ddraig: Yes. Issei we're going as well.

Issei: Wait what?

Rias along with Sona came out from the living room hearing this.

Rias: Can we join as well?

Nova: Normally we wouldn't allow this. However, just this once you all may join us.

Ddraig: You are to not leave out sight at all do you all understand.

All: Yes.

Y/N opened the door to see Azazel was just a bit outside as he was leaning against the wall. He looked at them as he smiled.

Azazel: Ah I see you're ready to go then.

Y/N and the others walked outside as they stood just outside the entrance of the house.

Y/N: Yeah we are.

Azazel: Alright. Said getting off the wall. Let's get going.

???: I'm coming as well.

Y/N looked to his right to see Tia with her arms folded.

Tia: If he found dragon ruins I want to see for myself and you're lucky you told Nova first Azazel otherwise I would've killed you right on the spot.

Azazel started to sweat a bit hearing from her.

???: Hold up we're coming as well.

They looked to see that it was Cyrus along with everyone else as well.

Y/N: Cyrus. Didn't expect to see you here.

Cyrus: Well apparently Azazel found some dragon ruins so Maya wanted to see for herself.

Ryuji: We heard about them as well so we thought we would join ya guys.

Nova stayed quiet thinking about if he should allow them but Maya spoke up from Cyrus as his wings appeared.

Maya: It's alright Nova. I don't see the harm in bringing all of them with us. It'll be good for them to know a bit about our culture.

Ddraig: Are you sure? It has to do something about the Galaxy Dragon.