Chapter 47

The sun slowly started to rise above the town with the new day arriving. Inside the Hyoudou mansion, everyone was getting up and ready to start their day as Sona and the other girls were making breakfast.

Asia: Is Issei not up yet?

Rias: He seemed to be tired after what we had to do last night. So, let him rest.

Momo: What about Y/N? Should we wake him up?

Tiamat: You should be fine to wake him up. Just try not to be rough when you wake him up. Said smiling.

Sona: I'll go wake him up.

Tsubaki: Just be careful when you do.

Sona: I'll be fine. Said smiling. Besides, I'm sure he'll be pretty hungry when he wakes up.

The girls giggled as they knew he would be.

Akeno: Then we should make plenty of food for him so he's filled up.

Reya: Then let's get cooking. Said smiling.

Momo: Just be careful not to burn the food though.

The girls went back to cooking as Sona went upstairs to wake up Y/N. Meanwhile, in Y/N's room, he was sound asleep as he was curled up similar to how an animal would do so. His wings were on his back as his tail curled up close to him while he continued to sleep very peacefully. When his alarm clock went off, he groaned in his sleep as his tail smashed the alarm clock along with a small part of the nightstand.

Y/N: Stupid.....thing. Said in his sleep.

He shifted his position under the covers with only a small part of his tail being able to be seen. Sona reached his door as she knocked.

Sona: Y/N, it's time to get up.

She waited a few moments before entering his room. When she entered his room, she saw that his nightstand was destroyed which shocked her but she giggled soon afterward.

Sona: I'm not getting you another alarm clock Y/N. Come on get up.

She walked over to his bed seen that he was under the covers.

Sona: Y/N.

The only thing she could hear him snoring in his sleep as she couldn't help but chuckle. She grabbed the sheets but before she pulled them off, she was a bit hesitant since she wasn't sure how he was going to react. However, she pulled off the covers as she was surprised to see that his tail and wings appeared along with his horns.

Sona: Did he make them appear in his sleep?

Y/N continued to be sound asleep as Sona giggled seeing the position he slept in.

Sona: Honestly, that is not a good way to sleep.

She sat down on the bed as she poked his cheek.

Sona: Time to wake up dear. Said smiling.

Y/N moved his head away from her as his tail gently smacked it away.

Y/N: No....still sleepy. Said in his sleep.

Sona smiled as she kissed his forehead.

Sona: Time to wake up, my stupid dragon.

Y/N slowly started to wake up as he stretched out on his bed as he yawned. Sona smiled as he slowly sat up still sleepy. As he yawned he had to sneeze as small sparks appeared from his nose which startled Sona.