chapter 27

The piller of light slowly started to fade away to reveal a new golden sword that hovered slightly above the ground where the magic circle was created.

Kokabiel: Now I get to have the massive power from the combination of the swords sweet deal huh.

Rias: So that power is what you use to make the ground collapse.

Issei: Seriously so then what. Does that mean your gonna make our town disappear?

Y/N: Damnit their has to be something we can do to stop it.

Nova: [Their is a way partner.]

Y/N: Wait their is?

Nova: [Yes given your training you have gone through along with trying to resist your dragon instincts you have a new power. Shall we test it?]

Valper: Hehe, I suggest you leave quickly this while are is going to be destroyed in twenty minutes.

Everyone was shocked hearing this.

Kokabiel: If you want to save it. You'll have to defeat me.

He then stood up from his thrown and expanded his wings

Kokabiel: Ready Rias Gremory, Sona Sitri?! Said with a smirk.

Before they could say anything Y/N's body started to glow which caught everyone's attention including Kokabiel.

Y/N: So all we have to do is stop the magic spell right sounds pretty easy enough. Man for being a leader class fallen angel Kokanuts your rather stupid.

Kokabiel thought about what he said but then he realized what he was doing.

Kokabiel: No you wouldn't dare! Said in angry look.

Y/N: To late nutballs!!

Nova: [NEGATE!!!]

The light around Y/N shot up into the air then back down where the new holy sword was and destroyed the magic circle right on contact. The magic circle broke and the light from it then entered Y/N's body which caused his body to slightly bulk up in size then went back to normal. Kokabiel looked at Y/N with an angry look.

Kokabiel: You damn brat!! What did you do!!

Y/N: Simple I used a new power that obtained through my training. Said with a smirk. Comes in handy to stop a war don't ya think?

Both Valper and Kokabiel looked at him with a angry look.

Y/N: If you two had even a decent brain size you would have looked into scared gears a lot more and learn their abilities. Man I think Azazel is way smarter than you two idiots.

That got them even more angry. Rias and Sona saw the opportunity and launched two massive magic attacks at them on of blue and red. Kokabiel saw this and simply caught their attacks in his left hand making two small spheres of blue and red. Tsubaki and Akeno then fired their own attacks of lighting and water however Kokabiel did them something of catching them in his right hand one of yellow and another blue sphere. He then combined all of the spheres creating a large magic sphere above him was of blue red and black, then tossed it at Rias and Sona.

Akeno/Tsubaki: Rias/Sona!!

The two of them flew in front of Rias and Sona casting magic circles to block the attack however the circles broke through them hitting all do them. Rias and Sona where able to maintain their ability to flew while receiving some damage while Akeno and Tsubaki where falling down to the ground at a fast speed.