Chapter 42 M

For the morning part of the school day went rather well for the most part. The lectures were rather boring with the teachers teaching the class and having some of the students answer them. Y/N was able to focus as he took notes and paid attention aside from the other students who didn't.

The bell rang as it was time for lunch. Y/N got up from his seat and started to make his way to the cafeteria. As he was walking, he ran into Tsubaki.

Y/N: Hey Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: Hello Y/N. Said smiling. Have anything plan for lunch?

Y/N: Not really just planning on going to the cafeteria to get some food.

Tsubaki: I have some food for you. Said holding up a bento. Plus we know about your problem as well.

Y/N: Oh. Said slightly blushing. So it's your turn then huh.

Tsubaki face truned red as she looked away.

Tsubaki: Well we did agree on a order so.

Y/N chuckled as he grabbed her hand.

Y/N: Come on let's go. Said smiling.

Tsubaki followed him as she smiled while holding his hand. The two of them walked outside and found a place under a tree a but ways from the school. Y/N sat down as Tsubaki sat next to him. She opened her bento as Y/N was amazed to see what she had made.

Y/N: Wow that's amazing. Said smiling. Lucky me to have girls like you making me food like this.

Tsubaki: You are. Said smiling. Though you can be very troublesome at times.

Y/N: You know I only do it to protect you girls.

Tsubaki: I know.

The two of them started to eat the bento with Tsubaki feeding him. Y/N enjoyed the food she made as he did with the other food that girls made for him. Lunch went by as it always did however right when the be was about to ring, Y/N's pulsed causing his to tense up.

Tsubaki: You ok Y/N?

Y/N: Not ..... really.

Tsubaki: What do you mean?

Scales appeared on his face as his breathing was becoming raspy.

Y/N: They're kicking in.

Tsubaki: Now? Said blushing.

Y/N: Ye-yeah. Sorry it's like I wanted them to act out now.

Tsubaki looked around to see if anyone was near. Luckily no one wasn't as she teleported them to the clubhouse. She helped into he clubhouse and into one of the bedrooms. Once they got into the room, Y/N pinned her to the walls as he kissed her. Tsubaki was taken by surprise at first but she returned it as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They started to use there tongues as they fought for dominance. Tsubaki moan as Y/N move his hand to grab her but which allowed him to explode her mouth. They went at this for a while before they sperated to get some air with a string of saliva between them.

Y/N: Sorry it's kinda hard to keep them suppressed.

Tsubaki: Honestly during school. You really are troublesome. Said smiling. Don't worry I'll help you.

Y/N: You sure about this?

Tsubaki started to take of her top as she exposed her shoulder to him as she then pulled his head close.