Number 24

***Note from 1/19/15:
You can skip over this authors note but its also the reason why I have been gone for two weeks.
Why not make another chapter in one day X) I have time because I’m kinda grounded and I am aloud to write on googledocs. So WABAM positive side for you guys is y’all get a whole bunch of chapters while I sit in my living room my mother watching me and making sure I don’t go on any external websites. AND I also have A LOT of homework soooo yeah. You guys are all reading this in the future which is kinda weird its like I half expect your future selves to comment on this write away while I’m writing this. Its also like I am time traveling? Wtf. So this note is from the past and I am just posting all of these chapters in one day because I have completed them. Who knows? Maybe this is the final chapter I will post in one day, maybe I will have like FIVE by the time I’m done. You guys will also (might) have some aftermath chapters, but I am seriously determined to work on six.
Anyway, I love you all and (from what I remember) thanks for over 400 followers!!!! Like seriously, when I started this I never thought I would get so many followers holy cow! And I was excited when I got my first follower XD. Anyway, I need to shut up now and get to the story.***
PCHOOOOO

+=+Ender+=+
I was fine with being alone, because I wasn’t completely alone. I talked to Grace all of the time on my husktop when I wasn’t wondering around. She said she was on my planet, LOWAF (Land of water and fire). I found the human space player who was messing with the planets. I knew she wouldn’t notice me because she was asleep.
The planets were the size of marbles and I looked for mine.
There is an easier wayA voice spoke in my head, it didn’t sound like Grace. Which got me suspicious, Who are you, and get out of my head. I thought back, I was used to voices and most of the time, they were annoying.
I am trying to help you Lupusshe said again. Her voice sounded like Serest’s, but older and more...flowy, like water. Serest’s voice was slightly scratchy, but this was as smooth as water. And since it was so similar….
((The person in bold and italic is the person Ender is talking too))
I made a disgusted look

Are you Serest. I asked, If so bitch, I am going to kill you
Why would you kill me? There is no need to act on your way of violence Ender
Then who are you?!
Hmmmm she said Call me...my initials, CF.
CF?
Yes, I have made myself clear
Well okay CF, how are you going to help me?
There is a window portal, close to the are you are. She left it open, by her mistake.
I looked down at Gail, she seemed so peaceful while sleeping, so little and weak….
So…..Vulnerable.
I think I should kill her I told the CF
That would not be a good idea
Why not?
She has done nothing to anger you or hurt anyone in anyway,
she hasn’t done anything bad or worse. You shouldn’t kill because they are vulnerable.
You are not a killer, but a assigned assassin.
So...I have to listen to you for kill orders?
Somewhat. I will leave your mind eventually and Grace will take over. But for now I am your guide until I get to my target.
You have the same one as me don’t you
Yes.
Well don’t worry, that mutant will be killed soon enough
I don’t want her dead
I rose an eyebrow and looked at the window portal
I thought you had the same goal as me and Grace
I wasn’t done talking. Yes, I have similar goals
The change is….I want her alive.
I have plans for her. So you may weaken her, maybe let her bleed
But as long as her heart beats faintly, I have control.
What is your plan, whoever you are?
….Something I will not say, now are you jumping through that window or not?
Yeah I am.

She eventually shut up and I jumped through the window, heading toward my selected planet.

+=+Third Person=+
The days were seeming to get longer. Or at least for Faydia, she usually messed with her fork flipping it around in her hands and giving glances and Serest, who never seemed to notice her these days. She had her moirail, Fisher, but she was mad at him so she couldn’t talk to him. And her only other quadrant mate was….she shook of the sad thought and starred a bit bored at the ceiling.
Maybe she could sleep to pass time,
her ipads screen turned on revealing an invite to a memo
The Sylph of Life tapped on the invite and was brought to a memo hosted by Serest.