Number 10 (End of Act Two)

Be warned everyone I am HORRIBLE at suspense
OMG I HAVEN"T UPDATED IN FOREVER HDAHKJKJAHSHKH
Holy crap wow I need to stop speeding up like this AUGH.
You know what Im just going to make this whole thing into one story because it saves room and my OCD mine doesn't allow me to have more then four stories :P
Still doing the unknown perspective....

1 month later
Derse: Destroyed
Prospit: Destroyed

+=+A prophecy from the Gl'bgolyb+=+

You will fall girl.
Fall to the ground. yes. 

Doom to you Sylph of Life.
May you die in the life of your matesprit

+=+Ryan+=+

As usual, my planet was calm and quiet. I had yet to meet the consorts. I tapped my sword on the fluffy white sand. My planet was a water world with sandy islands and a peaceful enviornment. In the distances was the statue of my denizen but I didn't seek them. I would stay here. We've been in this game for several weeks and Im pretty sure one of us, besides me has gotten all of their levels. I thought of that night when Derse was destroyed. I wasn't there for it but Finn said it was not plesant. I was my extra life right now. And now I could die at any time and stay dead. Which is great. I sighed, last night I tried to sleep but I only had nightmares. I hate hights. They scared me so much and in the dream....I was falling for internity, I also heard Gail screaming, which pained me so much. I woke up eventually and I told my self I would never sleep again. 

I looked at the mirroring water, what was I to do now? I gained my levels, don't I have god hood? I didn't feel any different. I didn't feel immortal. I didn't feel internally strong. Frustradedly I stabbed my sword into the sand until only the hilt stuck out. There was nothing i could do. F*ck this game. Just screw all of it. How about I die now and just fail. Great. Finn.
I hung up on him not wanting to here his bullsh!t. About keeping the team together. We where all going to die. I knew this. I could feel it. I looked at my sword hilt in the sand, I wouldn't need it if I was going to die.  I went to step on it until it was so burried I couldn't get it out. But I stopped myself. I would need to live as long as I can.
Eventually I got pestered again but not by Finn, by some guy named FU.

---TimeBound [TB] began trolling FishingUnderwater [FU]---

FU: You kid
FU: Hey
FU: Human right?
TB: Yes. I am 100 % human
FU: Kay good, because I got to tell you somefin.
FU: You haven't been answering Finn right?
TB: No. Because Im sick of his smarta$$ bullsh!t.
TB: Why does he know everything but we dont?
FU: Because we trust him
TB: We? Whos we?
FU: Look, Finn is good at keeping secrets and certain information about your session.
FU: But since you do not want to talk to him, I guess I'll put some eeling into this and tell you that there is one more level
TB: F*Ck
FU: No its really easy
FU: Its GodTier
FU: You see, Finn could have told you about this but NOPE.
FU: He is already looking for his quest bed
TB: Quest bed?
FU: Yes sir. A stone you must sleep on. And you need to find your and sleep on it.
TB: That sounds stupid
FU: Hey, my advice is pretty glubbin awesome so I don't need more of your bullfish.
TB: Okay fine. 
TB: Where do I find this "quest bed"
FU: You will know where it is
TB: Will all of my friends become god tier eventually?
FU: Yes. If they are still alive by that time.
FU: Finn has all of his levels but is Helping Gail.
FU: Sage, or whatever her name is, is battling to her final gate
FU: The Alec kid just got through his second (because his planet is so hostile oh my cod )
FU: Zuri is being badass and is this close to her last gate. what I mean from this close is this,
FU: Heres a key: I= Zuri X= final gate
FU: Now look at this: I__X
TB: Damn
FU: And the Gail girl is yet again like everyone esle battling to their final gate.
FU: You are the only one with all of your levels so far. 
FU: Your sh!t isn't over.

---FishingUnderwater [FU] ceased trolling TimeBound [TB]---

I had a feeling he was lying to me, but I had to trust he was right.
I pulled out my sword and headed out. 

+=+Zuri+=+

"Oh boy." I said looking at the largest enemy blocking me from my final gate. It wouldn't take long to defeat him, but one blow from this guy and Im a goner I saw my gate just floating out of my reach, maybe a about fifteen feet above my head. I'm pretty sure I can defeat this guy. 
I readied my fists and starred him in the eye, I laughed,
"Why so afaid big guy? Come and get me....augh!" I said dodging his fist ,I just laughed,
"Is that all you got! Come on buddy! Haha!" I said dodging him again, it roared at me and I stepped back I saw a chink in its armour that I could get it. I ran up a tree and kick flipped off the final branch, I stuck out my leg and kicked it in the area I need to hit him. He lost half of his health. For a big guy it dosen't have a lot of health. I jumped down and dodged another blow. Jesus I should have a weapon....meh.

I jumped and kicked the final enemy in the jaw, ran on its and jumped to get through my final gate. I tumbled out and fell to a large pile of grist. I smiled. Excellent. Now I had to get godhood but I have no Idea how. I knew Finn could just go get godhood right now, but he says he has "a plan" and wants to wait. I knew Ryan was really close too. 
I sat on the same tree and saw the blank sky. I had no more gates but my godtier. And I don't know where to find it. 
I jumped down and I started getting messaged again:
GC.
A different GC.
....a girl GC.

+=+[S] Hunter of Soul: Rise up+=+
Fast Forward several hours. Ryan gives up looking for his quest bed that day. Zuri is asleep on her quest bed. Hopefully you guys aren't confused :P

The Apprentice walked up the steps to the room where The Hunter of Soul quest bed was. Her long blue gray dress rippled on the steps as she climbed. She felt the knife burried in her robes. The Apprentice pulled it out and studied its sharpness. She pricked her finger on the knife. Virdian colored liquid came out. Lowest of her caste. But she was not focusing on herself. She focused on The Hunter. 
The Aprentice went inside the building to see her sleeping peacefully on the bed. 

Alec fought his enemies with his bow trying to get to his final gate. The gaurded it like crazy. Hel must not like him. He shot some enemies and dodged more blows. He was getting tired. He had little time. 

The Apprentice kneeled down to the sleeping hunter. She seemed to be having no nightmares. The bed was enchanted to keep the user in dreamless sleep. 
She will soon be dead.  The Apprentice thought. She put her knife to her throat, and closed her eyes, for this was a sight she did not want to see. But it was the only way for her to become stronger. She slid it across her throat and it made a slicing noise....

The Mage of Space ran to her next and final gate. She turned and destroyed her final enemies, the gate was so close, she could almost touch it. In several seconds, she was through.

One step forward.
The demon stepped onto the obsidian ground. The Acid glowing around her, smiling wickedly.
Try while you can, Spy of Blood.
Try while you can.

Purple Curtain close

Six: The Old Versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें