Number 25 (end of act 4)

OKay so this chapter I had no inspiration at all because I am trying to work on act 5 so if the last few chapters of act 4 are shitty I'm really sorry ;-;.

+=+Rose+=+

Entry 612:
It seems that the session of the Alpha kids was doomed aswell. Their session did not have a time and space player. They did not have a knight either. When we escaped out session, it should have worked perfectly.
We would place our battle feild into the center of their skaia. Create the frog, and live in the new universe. We were mistaken when we thought we had left the enemies behind.
We have two enemies now. Two enemies that will be hard to defeat. It would have been fine until she came to kill us. So we have to escape again.

In exactly two weeks we will hit a time rip and every breathing thing will be transported. From my visions I have also seen another session that is not the one we plan to escape to. Most likley we will meet them as well. From learning about the first session, it is a rarer session but still doomed to failure if not given the correct players.
The session we will escape to is a "Glitched Session"
A glitched session is neither good or bad, but from the attitude of the players, they tend to get more of the bad side.
The glitch happens rarely for they are dangerous yet they are perfection at the same time. 
In most glitched sessions, they add different classes and aspects to fit the personalities of people better, so no class is repeated. The Glitch can also bring people back to life even if they die a heroic/just death if it is to glitch at the time someone is to die. 
When a player dies it is part of an execution code and it is automatically destroyed, in The Glitch, it doesn't completley destroy or fails to do its job which could be do to typos. The person could come back and no one would know what would have happened.

The Glitch can carry more then fifty players from the coding editing it got. This is why I think this can keep us safe.

The negative side is that there is a larger chance of people dying faster, but if we were to stay in this session, we would all die. And from a vision I had, it says most of us will stay safe. It will be dangerous to enter their session but it is unfortunetly our only way of winning. 
I examined their skaia from their view ports and from veiwing it, it is already in its final form. I believe this is a perk of the glitch do to the fact that none of the players have sprites. I do believe Jade will keep out battle feild, as a back up incase this one is to be destroyed. 

I have not told my friends this for they would refuse the offer. Me and Kanaya both know what will happen once we leave, but it is the only way, unless we want to die again. The glitched session has other players that also seem to be very powerful. Some that may not even realize it. The one was barely know of howevere, has people that carry my interest as-well. From my assumptions and the way we are heading in this game, the "Other Session" could have the remaining desendants of the trolls, the desendants of the Glitched Sessions humans, or......
our desendants. 
The last possiblity is highly unlikley and I haven't shared it past the ones who can keep a secret. But if it is to happen,
the reunion may be bittersweet. 
-Rose Lalonde, 16

Days until timerip: 
Meteor launch: 14 days left
+=+Gail+=+ 

I woke up remembering I had the portal open. Good job Caller, who knows what could have gone through it. I had woken up from a shake in the meteor. They've been happening for about a month and it makes no sense because aren't we in the middle of space?
I closed the window portal, hopefully no one important had gone through. I stood up and set up my planets on the floor. I couldn't sheild them but no one knew were my room was except me. 
I went through the teleportizer and spawned just about just three levels below the main hall. I took my normal path up the stairs. While walking I ran into a small figure.
I blinked,
"Olyvya, what are you doing here?" I asked, "Are you okay?"
She didn't answer, just looked at me and muttered a slight apoligy. She had been very quiet since she lost her moirail. Mo-rail? 

fuck it. 

I felt bad for her too but she refused to talk to anyone. Even Zuri who's experianced in depression. I walked into the common room. The bodies were long gone, we burned them away and people started talking to Fisher again. Except me and Uninah. We would love to murder him. 
Just.
fuck
that guy.

I sat next to Ryan a bit bored. He seemed bored too,
"Nothing to do here really." He says messing with his cape. Being bored as hell I went under his cape.
"Gail what the fuck?"
"I am a hamster Ryan." I made a buck tooth face and made clicky noises. 
"Uh okay then. You can be a hamster" He said laughing, "Your so weird." 
"Yeah I know."
Serest walked over to us,
"Thats adorable." She said. 
"I don't think she can talk because she's a hamster now."

+=+Suddenly Ryans POV+=+
She rolled her eyes, "Yes, because Caller is a total Rodent-Beast."
I made weird goat noises just to see her reaction and she walked away, rolling her eyes.
Ryan laughed at me,
"So your going to stay under my cape."
"Yes." I said, "And I also want to talk to you."
"Uh....if its about weird time/space shit then I will probably just nod and pretend I know what your talking about." I said honestly. 
Gail glared at me then put her knees to her chest, "I was just going to ask some questions about, whats going to happen to us."
I didn't answer and let her continue,
"I mean honestly were are we even going? Me and Zuri are pretty sure this meteor is geting ready to move, because why else would a meteor in space move?" 
"Probably the most logical explanation. And we're in the veil right? So its probably one of those meteors heading to skaia." 
"Eh...."
"Wait....do you have the battle feild?" 
"Yeaaaaaahh?" Gail said.
"Doesn't the new session have its own battle feild?"
"That I don't know but I took it with us because it is probably important? Its in my room right now." 

I just ignored her as she kept being her weird usual self. A few minutes later my phone buzzed, someone was messaging me for some reason. 

---arachnesGuide [AG] began trolling TimeBound [TB]---

AG: Hell8 human!!!!!!!!
AG: I have decided it w8uld be a l8vley time t8 speak with y8u
AG: f8r we may be meeting y8u I assume????????
TB: What the fuck?
AG: 0000--0000
AG: ergh...s8rry if I scared y8u 8r anything........
AG: I'm trying to be nice! ::::D!!!!!!!!
TB: Yeah weird troll girl
TB: I still don't know who you are
AG: And that is f8r the best unf8rtunetly,
AG: But we will all meet reallt s88n!
AG: There is a pers8n 8n y8ur side that I w8uld like t8 speak t8
AG: The leader????????
TB: ._. Not sure how to react to you
AG: Eh........
AG: I shall see y8u in a few weeks! ::::)
AG: Byyyyyyyye!!!!!!!!

---arachnesGuide [AG] ceased trolling TimeBound [TB]---

At the time I was wondering what the actual fuck just happened.
This weird spider girl messaged me like she knew me or we were like close friends. Probably one of those really extroverted people?
I made the mistake of forgetting the message, because when I did meet her, she had a plan in store.
"Whos this AG chick?" Gail asked,
"Some troll girl none of us know." 

===> Be The Spider Girl
HAhahaha what do you think this is? Act 5? Don't worry we'll get to that point pretty soon you impatient reader. But for now you are stuck as these characters.
This parts a bit boring don't you think?
Lets go into the future about.....three hours. 

Time Skip brought to you by Dave Strider 

+=+Sage+=+
"Wait, you want to go on your godtier quest?" Gail asked me. I nodded, "Why not? Its pretty boring I mean what are we going to do for the next how long?"
Gail looked at me like I was nuts, 
"But you didn't gain all of your levels?"
"I did, I didn't want to tell you." I crossed my arms, "We are still hell deep in this game and we have nothing to do for two weeks, so can I just go?"
Gail still gave me a weird look but she shrank me down and put me on the planet. She began talking to me in the chat:

RS: If your in trouble I can bring you back
QM: -_- Gail I'm pretty good don't worry its just a quest.
RS: *sigh* you know okay whatever, have fun on your quest 
QM: Good bye.