ACT FIVE CHARACTER PROFILES

I'm half tempted to make Valkyrie albino ._.

Val (Valkyrie) Strider

Symbol: Cat (like roxy's except two mouths instead of four eyes)

Age: 13

Eyes: A red orange rust color

Moon: Derse

Location/home: Texas, loft apartment.

Bio: she is a genius, like a literal genius. Probably a result of her title as well since she would need to have a higher understanding of the world to be able to understand the voices enough. Her IQ is over 160. Not even kidding.

So yeah. Basically she is one of those people who like to mix classical and dubstep together like linsdey sterling, and she has several different classical instruments, but has a lot of modern dubstep programs too. She usualy chills in jeans, (Maxx makes her a skirt for her birthday so she wears it around to show her gratitude toward the gift, she's not a bratt)

Her bro on the other hand was a paleontologist and a real famous movie producer.

Birthday: December 3rd, 2001 (youngest of the group)

Username: tamarackGoddess [TG]

Title: Seer of Heart

Land: Land of Forests and Spirit (LOFAS)

Guardian: Bro (no shit man)

Maxx Lalonde

Symbol: Spider

Age: 16

Eyes: Lavender

Moon: Derse

Location/home: New York, Lalonde mansion

Bio: Maxx is a very respectful, dapper young boy raised by Rose. His full name is Maximus, which means, "great", "bright" and "noble", but he prefers to be called Maxx. He is very fond of his mother and like to sew while she knitts scarfs. But he does have some sass to him, I mean you can't be a lalonde with out some sass.

He prefers to read instead of be on the internet but he has a computer and a phone so he can contact his mother and friends.

Birthday: December 4th, 1998

Username: tamperedTediance [TT]

Title: Heir of Mind

Land: Land of Flow and Owls [LOFAO]

Guardian: Mother

Ella Harley

Symbol: Tree sapling

Age: 16

Eyes: mint green

Moon: Prospit

Location: And island off the coast of the equator, giant mansion thing

Bio: She was homeschooled on an island in the middle of the ocean. Her house looked over a large pine-tree forest with weird monsters in the water (Random mild spoiler for aftermath: Feferi accidently lost some of the animals from her ship and then they somehow got to earth. She's been apoligzing ever since and hasn't forgivin herself for it. Luckily the mosterous animals are just taken as deep sea monsters that people have "disovered' when really, Feferi could keep all of her pets and lost control ;u; )) She got attacked by one when she was little leaving her colorblind in one eye but otherwise she is perfectly fine. She's very smart and knows a lot about nature and unfortunetly, loyalty is her flaw (look at title).