A fabulous Intermission

WARNING
IN THIS INTERMISSION I WILL BE GIVING SOME (A LOT OF) SPOILERS. IM SERIOUS GUYS IF YOU HATE SPOILERS DO NOT READ THIS INTERMISSION.
Yet again if you do read this, a whole bunch of crap will make sense....
Meh. I will still hide the names but certain hints are used in it so you might figure it out.
BYYYYYEEEEE

I saw my sister sitting with _____. They where both having a deep discussion about something. I walked over to them my hands in my pockets,
"So ____ what are you and ____ talking about?"
______ stopped talking and ____, eyed me with her greenish eyes,
"Me and ____ where having a discussion about a session."
"A session? Theres another one out there?"
____ nodded, "I thought this other session of kids we met was it, but we where wrong."
"Let me see this sh!t." I said looking at the computer that was on the desk. I saw a list of names. Two actually. One for derse dreamers and one for prospit dreamers. I looked at the list, there where different names that I recognized, like V____, C____ and M____. I saw a L_____ and a P____. And sh!t load of trolls. Holy crap.
Some names where written in red which confused me, but I didn't ask.
____ must have seen my confusion,
"The ones in red are the people who had perished. The blue ones have been brough back as there dreamselves. And the black ones are stationary. Nothing happened to them yet."
"Yeah your forgot the green ones." I said noticing the green names.
"Oh those." smiled ____. 
"The green ones, are the ones that have gone godtier."
"Wait so the V_____ chick went godtier? Damn." I said
____ nodded. "The survivors are coming. To our session, only, in the doomed timeline."
"Which o....oh."
She gave me that look like I should know what she was talking about. And I did. If they where coming into that timeline....lets just hope they have a timeplayer to get them to the correct one...