Number 23 (Begin Act 4 Act 1: A4A1)

I have planned for this act to have three in total and several intermissions. SO don't be surprised if this is super long.
Some of the ideas I got from TheAlternativeRuler because she is my friend and she has great ideas :3
Meteor status: Ready to go
Time that will be taken: almost 2 years.

Oh and seriously, guys, can you stop telling me that the desendants must have the same horns as the ansestor Im just like: Read the headcanons. Just. Please.

Do not be confused in the beginning.
"The Fight" Was not Valter and Winter. 
It was something else that still needs to be explained.

If this chapter had a name it would be called: Riddles and Blood part one
The blood part is mentioned in the beginning but will come later in the chapter.
Don’t get mad at me for saying this is a filler chapter, because its not. There was a lot of unneeded stuff in HS. So please don’t get mad at me.

20 days later.
+=+Uninah+=+

The mutant kittens we found purred softly and snuggled on a pillow in the left hand corner. Sage and I hung fabrics from the ceiling to add color to the grey walls. We both had claimed this as our shared room. Sage picked up purple fabric and put it over the doorway.

"Do you like it there?" She asked

"Yes!" I said smiling, to my ears, the bright colors made a high pitch. The purple sounded like a flute. I found a soft blue fabric  and hung it in a corner. Sage smiled at the tapestries.

The colors made beautiful sounds in my ears.

We had become friends over the past few weeks. Especially when there was "the fight". Two people died and it would have caused more death, if Sage hadn't stopped it. I helped too. To calm down some of the others from lashing out on the killer. Only Avisti seemed to understand, because he's all about "balance".

Sage looked down at some of the light green fabric and sighed. She looked back at me, "Uninah?"

"Hmm?" I said looking in her general direction.

"Do you think that...everyone is going to keep fighting?" She said putting down the fabric.

"...It is possible." I said brushing my hair out with my hand. Sage silently picked up the fabric and hung it in the area that it looked nice in, which was overlapping cobalt colored fabric. She looked at me seriously this time, “No I mean, three of our friends got into it. And two didn’t get out….”
She looked down sadly when thinking of her friend.
We didn’t know him that well but he was important to our human friends. I walked toward her and comforted her with my arm.
“He did a good thing and died heroically.” I said, “He wouldn’t leave your friends and yourself on-purpose.” She shrugged and sat down. I looked down at her pale face,
“Do you want to think of some riddles?” I asked, knowing her, she loved riddles and puzzles. Her face seemed to brighten a little and I sat down with her.

I decided to go first,
“Okay….so…..hmm…” I thought for a moment to think of a good puzzling one. Unfortunately I could not,
“What takes all seconds, minutes, hours, kills all trees, mountains and flowers?” I asked
“Time!” She said, “That was simple, you said it would be hard.”
“I’m not very good at riddles.” I confessed, “Give me a hard one.”
“Are you sure?” Sage asked, a mischievous grin appeared on her face.
“Yes.”
“Okay then.”
She took a breath in thinking of a good riddle. She then spoke to me,
When my first is a task to a young girl of spirit,
And my second confines her to finish the piece,
How hard is her fate! But how great is her merit
If by taking my whole she affects her release!
“Hemlock?” I guessed, she seemed surprised but nodded.
“Hemlock is a herb that can kill you correct?” I said, we didn’t have that on alternia.
“Mmmhmm.” Sage nodded. “Do you want to hear one more?”
“I guess.” I said, “One more then we can get back to decorating.”