Number 16 (A3A2A1)

I have comfirmed that Avisti, Serest, Ender and Slate will go godtier. The humans will have four godtiers. Sage and Finn are the only humans not to go godtier. 
+=+Winter+=+

My planet was pretty cold but I did not mind. I stayed in my hive talking to my friends, through chat we have some rumors that we are going to get attacked. But we just found this out, so we don't know if it is true or not. The game is almost over, soon we would fight the ruler of derse. 
We thought it was almost over.

At this moment in time Valter, was the only one not through his seventh gate. And maybe to Skaia. I shivered thinking about the battle. I didn't want to fight but I had too. And I wasn't sure who was messaging me either....who was this person? TT? tt? I don't even know. I was just waiting for Ender to tell me to start climbing, or flying....we all had some flying device. It would be to high to climb. I got the notification and began to start climbing.

+=+Unknown+=+

It was pretty quiet on R__y's planet. Since our meteor had crashed, we had to survive on the planets now. It was a pretty boring I do say so myself. 
I sighed thinking about K_____t. We thought everyone was with us. We thought we where the only two sessions.
And we where so fucking wrong.
I tapped my feet my cape flapping my against my back. It was hard to believe that there was another session. But how would we collide with them?
How would it work? How would they find us? 
I didn't want to think about that. I heard a familiar voice behind me,
"D____?" my sister said. I turned, "Yeah?" She looked at me a little afraid but brave as usual, "She didn't listen."
I sighed and looked at my shoes, "How will we survive?"
"We will....but...most of them wont....and a lot of us might die. But we aren't in their session....K____t just worries about her."
"Why?"
R___ smiled, "He has reasons."
We where quiet for a few minutes.
Then R___ spoke up, "I need to show you something we all discovered."
She guided me to her computer that had a lot of screen-tabs on it. On one of them showed a map of the viel, a blue line that she drew across it made them in half perfectly.

"On the bottom is our session, on the top is theirs." She explained,
"Okay...." 
"In their session, their meteor is on course and will eventually begin to hurtle towards Skaia."
"Like ours?"
"Not exactly, most likley when the Delta and Gamma session collide, the meteor will begin to shift and get into it course. Probably a few days after that it will start its journey.
"How long will it take for them to get there?"
R___ sighed, "About a year and a hlf."
"A year? Thats pretty damn short."
"Wel their meteor travels faster."
"Huh."
"Eventually they will have to figure out how to save them selves from crashing into Skaia like we did...but we must leave that to them."
"So they will be okay?"
R___ shrugs, "Most of them"

+=+Aretan+=+

"I was sitting on my hover board, as it swirled around my tall hive going higher and higher. We where all lucky we didn't have to climb up. Some of us that could fly, like Serest, used their flying powers but I am a fucking flightless bird. But we had to go fight the black king before Skaia gets empaled by meteors. Everyone was slowly getting up their towers which got me feeling a little relaxed because everyone was cooperating. I contacted Serest wondering how far she was. She says that she was taking a break because it took a lot of her energy.

TA: 2ERE2T WE DON'T HAVE TIIME FOR BREAK2, DO YOU WANT 2KAIIA TO JU2T...FLOP
CG: :. Well Im sorry that I get tired my fucking god .:
TA: JU2T HURRY UP "AMAZIING" LEADER.
CG: :. -_- .:
CG: :. Fine .:

----TwistedAllstar [TA] ceased trolling castersGem [CG]---

+=+A breif moment as Ender+=+

----herTerribleTyrany [TT] began pestering HowlingEclipse [HE]---

TT: Hello ender >:)
TT: Heheheh
HE: Oh its you, what do you want? If its a plan to try and kill us we already know your out there trying to fuck up our session.
TT: HonesTly I have know idea whaT your Talking about. 
TT: Probably my fuTure self is after you
TT: And if she is Then I encourage her to kill you all >;)
TT: BiTch
TT: t-t
HE: Your little icon looks like your crying Hah.
TT: ShuT up BiTch iTs me sTicking up my middle fingers poker faced.
HE: Wow thanks for telling me I totally needed to know that
TT: Well anyway This is noT why I came To Talk To you. 
TT: I came To Tell you SeresT is big Trouble
TT: She's beTTer that you, you know.
HE: We have very similar teqniques
TT: BuT her's are beTTer. And evenTually she will be leader for everyone and you will be lost in the shaddows.
TT: Do you wanT That? Hmm?
HE: Im not joining you 
TT: Well I didn'T you To join me righT away
TT: But evenTually you will have to
TT: Au revoir Ender
TT: AHahahahahaha

---herTerribleTyrany [TT] ceased pestering HowlingEclipse [HE]---

+=+You Are Aretan Again+=+

"Shit" I muttered looking at the tall hive I would have to get up to. At least I could see skaia in the close distance. 
It was pretty smooth for a ride up. I talked to my teammates and some of my friends on the other team, everything was going as planned. 

===> Aretan: Be Grace
You cannot be Grace! She is on her way to destroy the human and troll sessions! Wait...is that what we want to see? 

Wait hold up, you want to see her destroy shit?

Fine we have to do a major time skip, after their fight though.
MAJOR TIME SKIP IN
3
2
1
BAM THREE DAYS LATER.
And....oh great you have to be Grace now. But you didn't say WHICH grace AHAHAHAHAAHAH.
You will be younger Grace instead.

You are now Grace as a teen living on a post-apocalyptic planet known as earth. Basically everything melted and everyone died which please you because YOU FUCKING HATE EVERYONE. You had just finished messaging one of the trolls to see if you could cause some chaos. Obviously this would take a while. This is so boring! Just sitting here and doing nothing.
You know eventually you will be able to leave this place but you don't know when eventually is. 

First perrrsssooon

I crawled out of my window and viewed all of the black and white carapacians. I sighed. They would all be dead soon enough, all of them. Heh.
I watched as they walked on the sands of the ruined buildings. 
So fucking bored. I noticed I had some knives in my room. I smiled thinking of an idea. I grabbed a few knives and sat back at my open window. I threw them at the carapacians. They all missed them barely but they ran around all scared which made me laugh. The event was entertaining.
I could barely see the glow of my sisters computer. Probably talking to one of her "troll friends". They shouldn't be her friends. 
She has better things to do.
Lyric must have noticed me so she waved, I stuck my middle finger up, she frowned and went back to her computer.
Stupid bastard of a sister. I hope she would die. 

I eventually got bored and decided to bother some of the trolls or humans. Maybe I could get some of them on my side.
The Ender girl seems okay. My death wish for her is something.....silent. Maybe killed in her sleep. On the other hand I would be glad to see Serest die slowly. I hate her even more then my sister which is saying something. 

After a conversation with HE, I smiled. I just had that feeling she was jelous of Serest, and if I could suface those feelings,
Well more fun for me.
Hehe.