Number 31

SOYOUGUYSARENTCONFUSEDABOUTSERVERPLAYERSHERE:

Maxx->Ella->Sean->Val->(ITSABIGCIRCLE)

oh and also if your wondering how dave was one their derse is because of a detail I will describe later ;)

+=+Dave+=+

"Oh hello Dave." Rose said, "Back from Derse?"

"Yeah I mean, their Derse you could say." I said sitting down on the checkered ground, after figuring it was probably safer on a half destroyed battle field since that battle would have vaporized us, "Still can't believe that fucking bitch won and hasn't killed us yet."

Rose nodded, "I am not very surprised. She is quick and stealthy, but I think we are just bait now."

"Bait for what?"

"The new sessions!" Rose said annoyed, "Haven't I told you this already? Also you shouldn't be going through the little time rips that go to the session its dangerous and you could be trapped there forever."

"Uh...." she didn't make any sense. I was a time player for gods sake, if the time rip was big enough I could figure out away to get everyone through and get there faster but that would cause a black hole since there so "unstable" in rose's standards.

"Exactly you where sitting in the corner with Karkat just giggling the whole day away on inside jokes I can't even keep track of anymore." She rolled her eyes but I could tell she thought it was funny from the faint smile she had.

"Didn't you say something like, we where going to meet them and face her in a larger group."

"Yes."

"That seems sort of dumb for a bad guy to do you know."

"It actually isn't" Rose countered.

"How?" I asked,

"She may be strong but she needs to regenerate now, she wasted a lot of her energy fighting Lord English," She said "She hid herself in the deepest parts of the furthest ring where no one could ever find her."

"Wasn't she a prospit dreamer?"

"She and her counterpart where both, its a thing with their race."

"Okay before you tell me shit about the weird race you discovered, can I tell you what I found on Derse.

"Probably for the best." Rose said starring back at the clouded over Skaia, "What did you find?"

"A dreamer, duh. And it was the human one, since there where only two towers."

"Who was the dreamer."

"...I dunno I didn't get a good look at her." I said "I was going to head toward her but she poofed away, but she had some wicked shades, like TZ's but black and a little wider."

"I think I may know who you saw." Rose said obviously wanting me to ask:

"Who?"

"Our descendants."

"Wait you mean our kids."

"If you want to think in technical terms, then yes."

"Oh no wonder Karkat was flipping his shit on finding this CG, GC whatever."

"You believe me?"

"Well no shit I had suspicions she looked like me for fucks sake." I said,

Rose sighed,