Number 21 (End of Act 3 act 2)

Because fatal flaws are universal things.

+=+Aretan+=+
Well I fucked up his perspective.....
She looked different. Her hood was like to a seers but instead was long and flowing. Instead of behind her, it cover one of her shoulders (imagine the sufferes cloak) and her shirt was a tank top with the symbol of blood in the center of her chest. Her boots her a light purple, and her leggings where tights. A tiara crowned her head it was woven with fine silver branches decorated in bright red jewels. 
The Spy has rised echoed at voice as Serests began to desend, to fall again. 

Aretan did not know what this meant, but he was sure that meant she would die again. Her feet touched the ground and her eyes shot open. She looked at her hands then she looked at Aret,
"Did you follow me?" she growled,
"No I didn't asshole I was looking for Ender to kill her but I follow some blood and woop-dee down I found your corpse on a sacrificial slab"
She looked at the reflective metal walls,
"Ugh I look like a fucking idiot with this damn tiara."
"Its not redicoulous it looks like you are the damn queen of nature."
"Pffffft, yes my title is 'queen of nature'"
"Shut up asshole I was making a statement not a damn title."
"Fuck you."
"Thats the plan." I said back jestingly, she tried to slap me but she was a short bastard. 
"Ehehe." I said rubbing her head, 
"FUCK YOU."
"Like I said, thats the plan."
"Your disgusting."
"Yes I am."
She rolled her eyes and felt the weavings of her tiara. She looked around, "So where do you think Ender is." Serest said looking for blue eyes.
"Forget about her."
"why?"
"Because look there." I said guiding her hand to a figure in the distance. It wasn't Ender, because horns didn't stick out of her head. The girl cursed and hid behind a pillar I rolled my eyes and Serest smirked.

"Relax kid if we wanted to hurt you, you would already be dead."
The girl was obviously shy around other people. She peaked around the corner, her hair was in loose pony tails and her outfit was for a seer. The time symbol was on her shirt, her eyes where a bright gold which I have been told is "different" for a human.
She looked at us,
"What if yout lying."
"I don't tell lies." Serest flatly. The girl shifted and muttered a few words behind her and another girl came out with short ombre hair and grey-green eyes. She stood infront of the other girl and rose an eyebrow,
"You know where our friends are?"
"Yes." Serest said, "You coming or not?"
"..."
"Bitch Im talking to you." She said back. (Sersassy anyone?)

"Okay fine!"
"Gail...she scares me." The other girl muttered, I laughed, Serest punched me in the shoulder.
"My god Zuri she will help us find out friends is that not easy enough?"
"Yeah...." Zuri said floating down with her friend. Both girls introduced themselves and I muttered my name to them. Serest somehow already knew Gail.
"Now you two, lets get out of here."

Hours in the past(but not many):
+=+Uninah+=+

"He hasn't come out in hours is he alright?" Faydia said looking at the room Avisti slept in. I shrugged,
"Avisti needs some time to think." I said, "Probably after he will be all, Serest should have listened to me so she didn't die. "
"...Maybe." Faydia said, "What is he's talking to someone? You know he likes to have long conversations."
"Who is there for him to talk with?"
"People on Trollian." Faydia said,
"No one is online now Faydia."
".....Thats weird." She said a little confused, 
Eventually my instincts forced me into his room. Faydia followed,
Avisti was on the floor sleeping. 
I smiled at him. He must be having a hardcore sleep for he showed no sign of nightmares. I smiled at him,
"Probably tired out today." Faydia said, I nodded, "We should leave him to sleep."
We quietly left the room.

==> Uninah: Be Avisti in dreambubble.

I walked down the path that lead to my hive when it was back on alternia. It was a tree house.
My dragon-dad lusus sat on top of the tree sleeping softly. I knew he was dead and I sighed. I climbed the tree and walked into the memory of my respit-block. I looked around, and smiled slightly. I wondered why I was here.
Was I to learn a lesson? What was the point of this?
"HEY ASSHAT." Said a voice that at first I thought was Serest. I turned to see someone who looked like her. A lot. The boys nose was crinkled like Serest did when she was angered. His eyes where white which showed me that he was dead. I rose an eyebrow.
"Who the fuck are you?" I asked,

==> Mysterious kid: Introduce yourself.
NOPE. AHAHAHAAHAHAHA. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHO THE MYSTERIOUS KID IS AHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Jk its Karkat obviously. 
BUT THIS IS ALL YOU WILL SEE FROM THE MEMORY AHAHAHAAHAHAHA.
==> Addicka stop being a troll and get back to writing your shitty fanfiction.

+=+Fisher+=+
In the Present.

I looked to a noise coming from one of the many entrances and I saw four people.The last two humans and Aretan. Surprisingly behing him, was a godtier Serest. Avisti took one look at Serest and sprang up to hug her. I saw this from behind Serest and Avisti made eye contact with me. I had no Idea what to do so I just wiggled my eyebrows. Avisti shot a middle finger and Serest looked confused and also, pissed as usual. She crinkled her nose. 
"Pyrope what did you just do?"
"I hugged you." 
"Don't do that please." She growled,
Finn rose his eyebrow, "did she just...."
"Mmhm." I said. 
Uninah smiled at her friend and walked toward her and hugged her gentley. 
"Your alive."
"Well yes I am." Serest smirked. The motherly troll smiled. Excitedly, Sage and Zuri greeted eachother and Gail fist bumped the guys and hugged Sage. 
"Sooo how long are we going to be here?"
"Fuck knows when." Archer said from the back mesing with his robotic parts. "Maybe a while this game likes to fuck with us."
"You speak wisdom for once." Avisti said laughing. 
Archer tried to think of something by waving his hand around but eventually said,
"Touche."

+=+Grace+=+

---herTerribleTyrany [TT] began pestering HowlingEclispe [HE]--

TT: She's noT dead isnT she.
HE: No. That little bastard was lucky this game glitched out just in time. 
TT: Indeed
TT: Hmmm
HE: Hmm? Usually that means your thinking of something
TT: No shiT you prick
HE: Calm your fucking Morpher Tits
TT: ThaT's noT The name of my species buT whaTever....call me ThaT if you wanT
HE: Well fine. Sass >:/
TT: ShuT up wiTh your emo cons we are NOT friends.
TT: We have a pacT and in This pacT we boTh wanT The MuTanT dead.
HE: Mmhm and how are we going to do that? 
TT: LisTen Ender.
TT: Everyone has a flaw
HE: A flaw?
TT: Yes
TT: And I am preTTy sure you know whaT iT is
HE: Flaws? 
TT: Oh my god yes fucking flaws you idioT!
HE: .........power? If thats what your talking about.
TT: Yes perfecT. 
HE: How do you plan to get her? and why her?
TT: Because Ender. Her DeaTh and corrupTion, will bring your former session To iTs failure
TT: She is The sun of your universe, which referse To you as the planeTs.
TT: When the sun is desTroyed, Then everyThing will fall aparT.
HE: What about Olyvya?
TT: Your "morail" as Trolls say iT?
TT: Fine maybe I can spare her, buT The resT will most likley die.
TT: No They will die or I am not The Queen of Space.
HE: Why can't we just kill her now?!
HE: I'd rather see her dead for good
TT: You can'T.
TT: She is sTronger and greaTer now.
TT: We must waiT for her anxioTy To Take her over
TT: And Then we will sTrike
HE: Fine whatever
TT: Hehe, good
TT: Good by my fellow desTroyer.

---herTerribleTyrany [TT] ceased pestering HowlingEclipse [HE]---

Holy shit this chapter sucks -_-