Not an update but a letter

Dedicated to this person because she agrees with me on this.

Why do people just have to bug me and tell be:
"Addicka your story sucks stop writing it" or "no on likes it write something else."
Well fuck those guys because I actually LIKE writing my stories and I really don't care if its not popular. I show most of the chapters to my friends at school and they read them.
Just because I don't have 10000 views or votes or comments doesn't mean the story is intreaguing to others.
So anyone doing this just stop because your being really rude.
Besides I mean I used to read this awesome story it was so damn amazing I wanted the person writing it to update but then she wrote
I only have 500 reads Im going to stop writing this. and Im like
"GIRL NO STAHp DIS BS CONTINUEEEE."
And she doesn't because the damn book doesn't have what she wants.
Well Seriously it takes forever to get popular okay?
Think about Pewdiepie, the most subsribed person on youtube, he once had only 100 subcribers and stuck with that for who knows how long and then WAM he started getting extreamly popular. 
And lets face it your stories are not going to have 3 billion views in one week because that is not humanly possible. 
452 reads? Thats actually a lot of reads. 
Some stories have below 200 reads and they have great stories.

All of you stop judging my and other peoples stories because of the views.
Don't judge a book by its cover have you not learned that? Amazing stories take a while to be popular.

And if your still like,
"don't care just stop your story."
Rick Riordan wrote the first percy jackson book and it did not become popular at first when it was released. Then WAMMO a few years later money starting spewing out of the walls, the chimney and the windows just like all the letters Harry Potter got to go to hogwarts.

Just guys seriously if your thinking about canceling your stories because of this DON't, because they are probably better than you expect.
When I started this account, I didn't care if my stories where read and then, some people curiously went to my account and read my stories now Im here. I have been on this website since June and thats not enough time to be popular.
Most of the time, it takes years. 
And if you are one of those unicorn people who have super popular stories in like three or less months then you my friend are rainbow unicorns. Have a lolipop. 
Actually everyone have a lolipop because you guys are all rainbow unicorns.

From the leader of the Rainbow Unicorns,
✡ Addicka ✡