Number 26 [BEGIN ACT 5)

Remember when I said I was going to show Sages quest?

Well now I wont because I WANT TO GET INTO THE ZETA-VERSE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO RESIST THIS.

I failed to resist the urge to work on act 5 ;u;

And as usual, humans first.

But I will sort out the patron trolls of one another.

Also, Zetas won by default soooo yeah.

PATRON TROLLS:

Maxx Lalonde= Serest Vantas

Valkyrie Strider= Carver Fallax (god-damn mind players creepin on striders -_-)

Ella Harley= Gadian Makara

Sean Egbert= Zailah Serket

The game they play is aboviously Sburb Zeta,

and in this the game was released on December 3rd, 2014, SO ITS IN THE PAST. And its Val birthday too. 

Vall is also the first one to discover the trolls are actually trolls (which happened around thanksgiving when she saw Carver and Xailah (who somehow got to derse). Xailah is also one of Vall's good internet friends. She's not best friends with her like she is with Maxx or Sean (you know why she's bros with sean you fool)

SO WITHOUT FURHTER TO DO, LET US BEGIN WITH A CLICHE INTRODUCTION. 

HAVE THY GOODETH DAY READER.

+=+Maxx+=+

Your name is MAXX LALONDE. And you LOVE SCARVES. Your mother likes to make you them because of her LOVE OF KNITTING. You like to knit and sew with her sometime too, but usually you just fuck around on the internet and constantly annoy your COUSIN, who is also a big pain in your ass.

Your chum-tag is: tatteredTediance [TT] and You speak with mostly proper grammar. UNLESS YOUR FLUSTERED THEN YOU WILL SPEAK IN ALL CAPS AND NO PUNCTUATION. 

Now obviously like in every shitty story, what will you do?

Maxx: Examine Room. 

Your room is fairly neat, with some scattered scarves on the floor and some books under your bed. You like to read Harry Potter, because wizards are cool as fuck. Your cousin disagrees and continuously calls you a nerd. 

Well the problem is you ARE a nerd.

On your bed you have a nice cuddly octopus plushie, that is definitely not a squiddle (you checked the brand) and your pet spider which you keep in its terrarium. 

And in speaking of your cousin, you should wish her happy birthday!

She turns 13 today.

You head to your computer and open pesterchum. You have the newest version which is a bit more complex then the older one Sean uses.

—tatteredTediance [TT] began pestering tamarackGoddess [TG]—

TT: Strider.

TT: -_-

TT: Strider, I am here to wish you a happy birthday so get out of your damn bed and open your eyes.

TG: Jesus christ

TG: I'm up, I'm up god. 

TT: Did you even go to school today?

TG: no.

TG: My bro let me stay home, lol.

TG: I messed around with my instruments all day basically.

TG: He was chatting with his bf on his phone.