Number 5 (Begin act Two)

===>Admin: Give names of Planets.
Meh why the f*ck not

Ryan: Land of Trust and Spirit (LOTAS)
Finn: Land of Riddles and Tricks (LORAT)
Zuri: Land of Neon and Dragons (LONAD)
Gail: Land of Galaxies and Frogs (LOGAF)
Sage: Land of Melody and Jewels (LOMAJ)
Alec: Land of deserts and grey (LOSAG)

+=+Zuri+=+
===>Zuri: Wake upon Derse.

I knew of Derse. I knew that I would dream here eventually. And here, was my third time dreaming of it. I first had it when I was 13, then yesterday and today.
In another tower I knew Ryan would have to be there. But he wasn't, Finn was there instead. And....a girl? She had gray skin tinted sky blue. Her horns had two little prongs at the end and she smiled evily. Fangs stuck out of her mouth.
"You seem worthy." she said, "You can join me."
I glared at her,
"I don't trust you."
"Thats a good thing." Said the girl. She glinted with intelligence. Devious intelligence. Thats when I woke up. When I woke up, I thought I was in my dream. But instead I awoke on my planet. And aparently, there was a baby dragon on my head. The hell? Dragons aren't real....
Hmmm. These dragons where a dark blue color to match the sky and clouds, but the sky was never like that where I lived. Always covered in smog....
I looked out the window of my house and I saw that this definetly was not earth. Cherry trees and pine trees covered the landscape, red tinged water ran through the viens of this place. Dragons flew in the sky. Finn never told me about this! And the lights....what the actuall hell is all I thought. They where, orange, green, blue, red, pink. Holy....

I went ot message my friends but they didn't answer. Still sleeping?
Who was that strange girl in my dream? She looked so....what the hell...I knew Finn knew some things that I didn't know but what was he trying to hide?
Confused I looked through the chat log, I knew other people used pesterchum, but now the earth was destroyed so there where much more people offline, because they where dead. The ones I found online where us and twelve others.....
Hmmmm
I clicked on Finn and tried to rouse him awake, thank god he was awake.

---NaturasSkybound [NS] began pestering StarTraveler [ST]---

NS: Finn you better have a good explanation why there was this girl in my dream. She was so convincing...but I said no. I knew it wasn't right.
ST: Who was it?
ST: Your the only girl that dreams of derse
NS: Well Aparently im not.
NS: This person was definetly a girl!
ST: I mean human girl.
ST: She wasn't human was she?
NS: Nope!
ST: Hmmm
ST: what did she look like?

I described her to him and he took a few minutes to answer

ST: Okay, Im not sure who she is Im sorry.
NS: :P
NS: Its okay.....Im going to see if Gail is alright
ST: She's sleeping
ST: Everyone is sleeping.
NS: Oh....
NS: Well I saw Ryan was online!
ST: Ryan is dead.
NS: ....
NS: um....may I ask what happened?
ST: yeah I don't care.
ST: I tried using the same teleporter he used and thought it had enough energy to carry both of us.
ST: It did but he died in the process
ST: Im not really happy
NS: ):
NS: This could throw off the whole session.
NS: Now we will never win.
ST: Not nessarly.
ST: His dream self is still alive. That means he can be brought back.
ST: Only we need to find his body.
ST: Which could be hard.
NS: :P
NS: Well...lets hope for the best!
ST: Yes.
ST: Lets hope.

---NaturasSkybound [NS] ceased pestering StarTraveler [ST]---

I climbed to the roof of my house and saw the dragons fly everywhere. I can't fly yet, so I went through the front door of my house and walked down the hill that it spawned on. I heard the baby dragon roaring sadly, so I came back inside and picked it up. I put it in a little red cape because why not put cute freaking dragons in capes? So adorable! He perched on my shoulder and I started searching around. Looking for different cool stuff i could bring home. Oh great. Imps. Augh. They where climbing around my house and I did not like that. So just as I got to the bottom of the hill, I ran back up to fight them off. I kicked there heads off and smacked them around. I got a lot of grist thank god. Since Finn and I where the only ones awake, all we could so is fight imps and wait. Which I did easily.

After the short wave was done I sat on my partially ink splattered couch. When I looked at my computer, it was buzzing. Who was bothering me? Confused I opened the chat up. The person was GrimCaller. GC. Gail had said that this person messaged her once. To apoligize for a friends rude behaviour....why was he calling me?

---GrimCaller [GC] began trolling NaturasSkybound [NS]---

GC: D0n't t4k3 th15 th3 wr0ng w4y, but 1'm n0t h3lp1ng G41l
GC: 1 w45 ju5t 4p0l1g1z1ng.
NS: Yeah I know :P
GC: 0k4y g00d.
GC: 50 wh4t 4r3 y0u d01ng n0w?
NS: Just defeated some imps. I don't know what to do now.
GC: W41t? >:?
NS: I guess...since there is nothing else to do...
GC: Y0u kn0w y0u c4n ju5t 3xpl0r3 4nd 5h1t 1n5t34d 0f h4ng1ng 4r0und h3r3.
NS: :P Well I don't imps coming to my house!
GC: tru5t me ju5t g0 d0 s0mth1ng 3ls3.
NS: Liiiiikkkeeee what?
GC: M33t 50m3 0f th3 dr4g0n5?
NS: :P they can't talk
GC: B3fr13nd th3m th3n!
GC: Dr4g0n5 4r3 th3 5h1t.
NS: Hah I guess you could say that.
GC: Y43h b3c4u53 1m r1ght.
NS: Hahah! Your really funny! =3
GC: >:D
NS: Okay so dragons...why are they important.
GC: N0t 5ur3 1f th3 dr4g0n5 d0 th1s 0n y0ur pl4n3t,
GC: But th3 dr4g0n5 0n my pl4n3t wh15p3r3d m3554g35.
GC: 50 1 c4n 455um3 th3s3 0n35 d0 t00.
NS: How do I talk to them?
GC: y0u d0n;t
GC: Wh4t y0u d0 15 tr4v3l 4r0und
GC: 4nd l15t3n t0 th3 r04r5.
GC: Y0u 5h0uld h3r3 s0mth1ng.
NS: That is if the dragons are oracles.
GC: Y35 y35.
GC: 1f y0u n33d m3 1 w1ll b3 0nl1n3.
NS: k!

---GrimCaller [GC] ceased trolling NaturasSkybound [NS]---

+=+Ryan+=+

"Ugh." I said opening my eyes. I smacked my lips slowly, an odd taste in my mouth. Like someone had kissed me...I didn't remember anything really. Because I think I died. I noticed written in thick olive color stuff was a symbol that looked like a ball of yarn on a peice of paper. The olive liquid was all over my clothes which where derse pajammas. I looked to see a girl in the same pajammas. But she wasn't a girl at the same time....wait she was. Yeah she was. She was very short, maybe about 4 11. Her nose was long and she had cat like fangs. She smiled at me and waved.

It was a few hours later when I acutally found my house. I wiped a little blood from my mouth as I enetered and changed.
When I felt the density of the liquid, I realized it was blood.
Something was not right.
I messaged Finn,

---TimeBound [TB] began pestering StarTraveler [ST]---

TB: You my friend
TB: Have A LOT of explaining to do.