Number 29

For some reason this chapter has a name to it:

Some guy who writes in red. Y'all know who it is haha.

OKAYSOIWASSUPPOSTTOPOSTTHISYESTERDAYBUTWATTPADDELETEDMYCHAPTERBECAUSEIHIGHLIGHTEDITANDDELETEDITBYACCIDENTANDITAUTOMATICALLYSAVEDSOICOULDN'TREVIVEIT.Sooo....happy belated 413!

+=+Ella+=+

Ella: Finally get the game!

Yes! You see the helicopter coming with the mail. You are having a hard time to contain your excitement. The helicopter drops the mail from the parachutes on to the roof of your house. Your Mom would appreciate if you would bring them down to her, since she is busy in the lab. Licorice barks at the mail. You shoosh her and headed to the roof you see the usual box of letters from friend and her friends. You take out the letters that are for you and the yellow package which contained your game. Oh hell yes. Now you all had it and you all could play it later today.

The note on the package was from anonymous but your fairly sure its from Val. Her handwriting is so bad her lower case a's look like tiny triangles with out the bottom line. She doesn't even put the dot above the i!

THE iiiii!!!!

You sigh at the handwriting but you realize its written in red for some reason. You knew one of your moms friend wrote in red but it seemed addressed to you.

As you take the letter, you see that who ever wrote it meant it to be swift, because you could barely read what the heck those chicken scratches were. You translated the general point of the letter from its ancient language.

here is your game (gum?). see you shits eventually.

-DS

Wow okay. Asshole much? You toss the note aside ignoring the hurt feelings you felt. You pick up the mail and head back down stairs, putting your moms mail on the transportalizer that lead to the basement. You take yours back to your room and open your letters. It was some late birthday letters since your mail is usually about two days late, but its still fairly recent that people would remember. Your friends wished you happy birthday, etc etc. You just want to play your game. From the chart Maxx sent you, your supposed to be Seans server player. Which you don't mind, your cousin is so derpy and awesome you really don't care. He also gave you a note that we had an entering order.

Val was first, then Sean, then Maxx and finally you. Your not sure why you need this "Entering Order" but no matter. You take the and sit on your bed again opening it and taking out your disks. According to Lalonde, you are Sean's server player, so you should probably contact him.

—-everdoomedBlossom [EB] began pestering gatedGaurdian [GG]—-

EB: sean!

GG: Oh! hey ella!

GG: You have the game correct?

EB: of course i do!

EB: we wouldn't be able to play if i didn't have it lol

GG: Haha

GG: So....your my server player?

EB: yep! :B

EB: aaaand your valkyrie's server player I think?

GG: Sure am i have the message from lalonde

EB: X) i knew that lol.

GG: Oh in speaking of valkyrie i need to talk to her if i am supposed to be her server player but i will keep you on as well

EB: ll!