Number 11

---Update November 23rd---
Hello.
This chapter probably sucks
Headcanons used in story:
These are all of the headcanons I follow in this story. Please do not judge, for these are legit headcanons that I follow in general.
So Here they are:

1. Dancestors are the genetic parents of the beta trolls. The ones we see in openbound and in the story itself, are the younger versions of them.
2. Fuck the caste system
3. Screw Physics
4. Trolls do not just have one planet with their species on it. They have inhabited other planets in their solar system
5. (NSFW) Trolls do not have belly buttons or nipples.
6. (NSFW) Trolls have nooks and tentacle buldges

+=+Faydia+=+

Her hive was quiet. A black jacket with her symbol on it wrapped around her waist. Cuddlefish swam around through her open windows. The oceans surface far above rippled and shawn light on the ocean floor. Faydia Peixes sat on a cushion in her respit block tapping her feet quietly and swishing her hands feeling the water forced away. She was happy. Completely happy that day, just feeling....inverted. She had been on the surface to long and she needed to stay underwater for a while. One of the cuddlefish nuzzled her and she hugged it. She let it go after it started to struggle. It had been a few months since the last time she had seen her friends.
She had swam all the way into the cold waters, she lived so far north that there was snow most of the time. But somedays, like in the spring, there was flowers.

The Picses knew she lived like this to hide away from people. She only let, Faydia and her morail come see her. They where the only people she trusted at that moment. And she could see why.
Faydia left her hive through a window a long with her husktop, so she could talk to her other friends if they called. As she swam she looked at the canyon below her. She knew her Lusus was down there, growling and mumbling. She had fed her three weeks ago, she must be getting hungry.
She must be hungry

Faydia checked if her trident was on her back, it was. She felt the jewels on the prongs and the carvings on the sides. She searched around looking for potential prey. She was not as good as hunting as her friend Fisher, who knew all of the hiding places of whale.
Just above her, there was a whistle,
As the heiress looked up she saw a bull tri-eye whale flying above. Faydia smiled. Perfect. This would be perfect food. The giant whale seemed not to notice the small troll girl as she hid under his belly with a couple of hitch-hiker fish who clamped to the bottom of the whale. She found his heart beating slowly, she knew he was old, probably had a century or so.
The Heiress took her fork and stabbed it through the whale. Violet blood stained the water and Faydia brushed it away from her face. She pulled a rope from her back and tied it around the carcass and her now to not get eaten by her lusus....
Faydia swam into the canyon her lusus coming up in view. Seeing the carcus her mouth opened up hungrily.
Quickly, Faydia untied the rope on both ends and her lusus snatched the whale carcus. She watched her chomp and hack at it. A gory sight but, she had lived with this monster her whole life. She swam out of the canyon and broke the surface she was far from home.
Her home was in the middle of the sea and she saw land not far from here, the air was colder....she knew this location.
The air smelling vaguelly of flowers, the sea less salty ever since being filled with ice. The Lost Isles.
No one lived here but The Heiress's close friend. She lived so far from civilization that it was hard for most people to believe she was socalized. But she had friends who visited frequently.

Faydia swam to shor ringing out her hair. She would dry fast, it was a specail quirk sea-swellers had. After she was dry enough, she put on her jacket that was wrapped around her waist. She zipped it slightly so she could warm up to the cold air.
As the pices walked she noticed two sets of tracks heading toward the forest not far from the hive. Faydia put her hands in her pockets, it was cold. To cold for her. But she needed to see some people in person.
She headed toward the forest, as said before.
She followed the usual path they all took when they where all together. She and her two best land-dwelling friends.

In time the peace and quiet turned into an agonizing growl. She had walked to far.
Faydia pulled up her hood and crossed her arms over her chest so the assaulting highblood, who had attacked Avisti, would not see her.
She knew this was cowardly, but she was afraid she would risk all of their lives. She turned slightly and saw that Serest, blood dripping from her nose was beating him up pretty good. She saw Avisti holding his eye, teal blood coming out. Eventually, the highblood retreated in shame and ran out. This was when The Heiress got angered.
Why does she always fight? Can't she just not fight for once? or is there not such a thing for her?! she thought frustrated.
Faydia watched quietly as Serest helped Avisti of the ground,
"Thanks." He muttered. He had removed his hand and it showed a blood scene on his left eye. Serest made a face,
"Yikes. Come on, lets get you to my hi...."
"God dammit you guys!" Faydia said making Serest jumped a little and curse softly. The Heiress was not in the mood. She cringed her nose and looked at her friends,
"Why do you guys get in all of these fights?!" She asked, "Just why, tell me at this moment?!"
Serest rubbed her tattooed temples,
"Because high-bloods are assholes...."
"Serest, I love you and all but your going to get yourself and your friends krilled if you keep doing this!" She sighed frustradedly and put one hand to her forehead,
Rolling her eyes, Serest gave in, "Im sorry for defending myself."

In changing the subject Faydia turned to Avisti,
"You have medical supplies in your hive right?"
"Yeah, no shit." Serest said.
"Lets go there and I think I can heal him, I've been practicing medicin latley."
The Pices examined Avisti,
"Don't touch it." he said,
"Im not going to." Faydia said. She guided him back to Serest's hive. The Cancer headed to her respit block and got out some bandages and a washcloth.
She gave them to Faydia and using the supplies, the Heiress cleaned Avistis socket.
"Well there is no eye left, so we don't need to do surgery." She said. Serest seemed to be less tense, which made Faydia want to smile for an odd reason. She knew Serest cared a lot for her friends but she just was one of those people who have an attitude. Faydia also wanted to smile, because she wouldn't be herself if she never met Serest. Probably some snobby rich girl under the sea.