Number 34: Story for The Zetas Part 1

WHEN ARE THE TROLLS COMING.

SOON. I don't want to introduce them too fast...

Oh and also just so we don't get confused "Zeta Roxy, Zeta Dave , etc mean those are the guardian versions of the beta/alpha kids in the Zeta session. I edited the profiles, with a little (bit of vals) character updating and added where the zetas live as well.

ONE LAST THING:

I switch perspectives a lot.

There are feels and funny stuff this chapter is very bipolar BE WARNED.

Do you know that moment where you think about your chapter after you wrote it and cringe? Yeah that's what happened

-???

+=+Zeta Rose+=+

Your name is Rose Lalonde and it has been a strange day for you. Roxy and Maxx have decided to go out and hunt imps and monsters while you stay behind, trying to contemplate how you will tell him. Everything. Your not sure was scares you more, the fact that your son won't understand or that he will and get so into the game, the monsters of derse he will...no you can't think like that he is much smarter then you where. You hope if he understands, the you will be closer with him, both of you. You have told him you would alchemize things if needed so he has things to use when he gets back. Currently you have created Knitting Knives, a mix of his Knitting Needles and a kitchen knife and a wand, which you have written spells on a piece of paper and used the knitting needles again. The Alchemeter understood what you where trying to make and gave him some wands. Wands are cool.

You put them on the coffee table so he would see them when he first comes in. What are you to do now?

Oh yeah, contemplated on how to tell him

This is not going to be easy, since you know he gets upset quickly but you knew the day would come eventually.

Suddenly you remember to remind Dave that he has to tell Val about everything, since you know he will do his best not to tell her anything, he might not think it's wrong but it is.

---Conversation with: "Dave"---

You: Dave

You: I know your there so answer please.

You: Your purposely ignoring me aren't you.

Dave: oh no rose you caught me

You: Great.

You: I just wanted to remind you that you need to tell Valkyrie soon.

You: Perhaps in the next few days.

Dave: rose she doesnt have to know

You: If you let her find out for herself she is never going to forgive you.

You: She's smart and she will understand.

Dave: your kidding right

Dave: she will never forgive me she will hate me for however long this session lasts.

Dave: do you think i want to see her like that?

Dave: no i dont need to tell her anything

Dave: WE dont need to tell them anything

You: So your going to let her be clueless through the whole session?

You: You want all of them to be clueless the whole time?

Dave: we where clueless the whole time