Number 8

In this chapter we are introduced to our bad guy. I based her off of a drow elf. I have a picture of her in the media. Or atleast how I see her. The picture is from google search. I do not know who the creator of this picture was.

+=+Alec+=+

I awoke in some weird place. Everything was yellow, and my pajamma's where yellow. My friends we here too. I saw Sage and Gail. I guess I was the only guy in this place....where where my other friends? I looked out my window and jumped out of it. I assumed I could fly and I could. My friends where flying to looking around at different things and being curious. 
It should have been fine...
yes. There is always that chiche way to show that something bad was going to happen. 

From the sky was something that looked like a woman but wasn't. Her wings where black with white streaks like a bird, her skin was ebony and her eyes where icey and cold. She had elf like ears and a long dark purple dress. Her hair was pure white put back in a braid. She smiled a blood-thirsty smile. But at the same time, she was the most graceful beautiful thing I saw. I was so dazed in the beauty that when she came over to me she threw her iron clad fist at my face. I lost a tooth. I was helpless. I had no weapon, I was going to die. No. I ran from the monsterous woman, 
as I ran she went for someone else, but keeping in the corner of her eye just so she could see where I was going. I heard a gargled scream. I saw Sage fall to the ground a sword three inches in her, she pulled it out a flew toward another person, a boy this time, who was running on one of the walkways. The weak prospitians where killed easily by the grace of the demon.
Thats what I would call her. Grace. 
I looked at the boy get beheaded, the blood he had was the strangest, I swear from far away he looked human. Grace's hair was dyed teal once she was done with him. I kept running, for some reason the whole moon was shaking, I saw another girl, who had a ripped prospit dress and a weapon. How did she have a weapon? I saw it was a sickle. It was silvery white like the demons hair. She seemed to be planning an attack. It was hard to discribe how she looked,
She was not human. That is all I will say. 

 I heard another scream that I didn't recognize, a deeper scream, but still feminine, I knew it had to be the girl with the weapon. What did she wan't from us? I turned from the carnage that I saw and hid in a blind spot.
A blind spot because she did not see me. I saw the girl was still alive, but barely. She was limping away, the demon, was not done yet. She grabbed the back of the limping girl and stabbed her in two specific spots. Why them, I did not know but I had to stay hidden. I saw Gail to my left, the oppistie side of where Grace was. Gail looked at me confused, as if she where trying to see if I was alive or not, I waved to her and motioned for her to come.
She still looked confused. I motioned for her to come to me and she started toward me, only to get chopped in half by Grace. The demon saw me and I had to run. Cracks where coming beneath me, the moon was being destroyed. I hadn't had time to look up, but when I did I saw a greenish light destroying the yellow moon. I fell. The ground split beneath me and I fell a long with another girl, who was not human, but a survivor. 

The demon was not letting us get away. We almost fell all the way down onto the black/white chessboard place, until I felt a sword in my back.
I turned slightly to see Grace had gotten me and that she was going after the girl who had reached the surface of the chess board place and was running, in my last glimpse, I saw the demon abandoned her kill and soared back into the sky. Probably knowing she could not get the girl. My vision fully faded once I was a few feet from the ground and it changed to something else. Something terrifying, it had hundreds of eyes and thousands of tentacles. Its mouth whispered all of the faults that had come over me in my life. I covered my ears. What was I seeing? What was this? H...how did this happen?

My eyes shot open and I looked around me, I was still on my roof, my bow in hand. My arrows in there pack. I sighed. Just a dream.

It never happened, Alec, your fine. I told myself. Later I would learn I was terribly wrong.
I messaged Gail seeing if she knew what was happening,

---PostApocalypse [PA] began pestering RiseoftheSun [RS]---

PA: You saw that right?
RS: as in the pretty demon lady who chopped me in half? YES I SAW THAT.
PA: because i seriously felt like it was dream.
PA: Like,
PA: You know the feeling you get when your dreaming? Like your floating from your mind, into your dream zone or place?
RS: Er....no?
RS: It felt pretty damn real for me, I was pretty releaved and surprised to see I wasn't dead. 
RS: And do you know who those other kids where?
RS: Like what the hell?
PA: From what I recall those kids where NOT human. Not even close to that. But I remember seeing one of them bleeding this weird blue color...
RS: ....we must talk to Finn
PA: Yeah, I'll message him right now.
RS: Okay bye.

---PostApocalypse [PA] ceased pestering RiseoftheSun [RS]---

Four weeks later:
Prospit: Destroyed
Derse: Safe (for now)
+=+Ryan+=+

After a few weeks, we all connected when we could to get closer to our gates. Some gates, where close, like they where for me, I was literally climbing to the top and i could go through. But like any game, there are challenges. So I knew I would have to fight some imps. Finn, like the mysterious douche he is already got his first level and was half away to his next ring. He had to fight like a monster because the enemies got harder. And like usual, he had all of the grist. I hadn't heard of our three other friends for a while. Unless its for building, then thats only when I talked to them. I got Zuri on the call:

---TimeBound [TB] began pestering NaturasSkybound [NS]---

TB: ZURI
NS: Yesssss????? =?
TB: Okay what are you doing
NS: Building with Gail, and talking to someone else
NS: _____ to be exact
TB: Oh. That douche bag?
NS: >:( He's nice Ryan! Gosh! Besides TA is a bigger douche then GC. 
NS: Sage sent me one of the logs she had with him and he was so rude!
NS: Wow that just...ugh! i hate it when people are mean to eachother! 
NS: It bothers me so much!
TB: Yeah like everything does in this game. Are you past your first gate?
NS: Yep! Isn't everyone?
TB: I don't think Alec is. His planet hates him for some reason. 
NS: :P
NS: That sucks
TB: Mmhm
TB: Now do you want me to leave?
NS: Unfortunetly, yes....I need to focus on fighting these imps and get closer to my next gate.
NS: This game is really hard at some points :(
TB: Yes it is.
TB: Im going to go now
NS: Okay!
NS: Byyye!

---TimeBound [TB] ceased pestering NaturasSkybound [NS]---

+=+Unknown+=+

"This is great. Our teams dreamselves are dead." ____ said frustradedly hitting the wall with her fist.
"_____ calm your face."
"SHUT UP." Snarled our leader, "Ugh! this is so horrible! Soon our little survival game is going to end because we can't be brough back." 
____ huffed and turned to me. I was calm. I didn't see why she was so mad. Well I did....crap that made no sense.
"_____ I really think you should...."
"LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW ______." My morail yelled, "WHAT HAPPENED ON PROSPIT IS A TRAGEDY AND ONLY ONE OF US ACTUALLY MADE IT OUT ALIVE."
"You should stop yelling." I glared at her with my one good eye,
"HAH! HOW CAN I AT THIS MOMENT?! IF YOU ALL DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS WILL CAUSE US? THE OTHER TEAM IS GOING TO WIN YOU A$$HOLES IF WE DON'T THINK OF SOMETHING."

Clifffff hannnggeeeerrrrr