Number 27

+=+Valkyrie+=+

I woke up in that purple city again. In my loft. It was pretty dark as usual the only light from the purple walls. I crawled out of bed and almost tripped over the stupid dress I wear. 

I had been getting these dreams often and they have been completley confusing, I saw a girl in a yellow dress who seemed misplace, but also it seemed like she traveled here because she looked at everything in awe. She wasn't here this time. But i could still remember her face,

grey, cobalt eyes, horns? She seemed pretty real because she tried to talk to me. I didn't answer because I was just as confused as she was. 

I left the window and flew to the tower that I found Maxx in. 

He was sleeping as usual, and since I had respect, I wasn't going to wake him up. I flew around as usual a looked at the weird ebony colored people who glared at me annoyed.

Well f them.

I'm fabulous.

It wasn't that long until I saw those monsters again. I used to like looking at them when I first started dreaming here when I was 11. But honestly they are creepy as fuck, and the thing with them is that when they whisper they are like freaking death notes.

....yet they don't seem to bother me.

I stood on top of a building looking at the monsters, dersites milled around doing what they usually did. I was beginning to wonder what would happen if I woke up Maxx...

then I saw him. 

And it wasn't Maxx.

He was far away but I could assume it was my bro, but he looked....younger. A lot younger. Sixteen maybe....?

He didn't seem to see me (maybe he did I couldn't tell because he wore shades that covered his eyes).

He was just floating there, and looking back at me. 

Just as I was about to fly over there, the buzzing of my phone taking over.

Basically I let out a very long:

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

Can't I ever get sleep?

I turned on my phone groggily and proceeded to talk to Maxx who wished me happy birthday. ((You have read this in an earlier chapter))

My cat, a stray I found around a year ago (snuck it in by putting it in my backpack) meowed at me from below.

I let out another long, "fuck" and crawled out of bed.

"Meow any louder and my bro is going to come in here and throw you out the window" I said to my noisy cat. 

There was no point in hiding her, since she literally stalks him around the house. She sat on my desk which was covered in old shitty music I wrote a long time ago, which basically is now covered is doodles and cat hair. I moved the music and got the food that I kept on my desk.