C64: "confessions"

I before this will happen was a bit confused about something that was happening me, and after that they will explain me as it worked the world and the harem treat to think in as they would be and do not attain it; however now that this happened clear me  everything. I was beginning to feel love or almenos attracted to you two- said Lia signalling to Dark and Ju, leaving them in dry by his direct form of decirselo; feeling happy and sad by that throw.

If they had I throw a movement in that then, maybe the things would not be so; however his wails could not change at all- after Yogui transformed  in human although always it treat it like an ewhatual, my deal with the went back  garbled due to the fact that it also is a man; I felt me a bit aturdida during this time. Maybe it was empezandolo to see like man more than as a fellow no human, however happened what step; haciendome understand but on the world and these things. Now I understand because the jealousies that there was between you and his litigate, is normal not wanting to share something that has  being so beautiful; now  that so amargada can feel  a woman in a harem viendose forced to share the man that loves only for being very genial as to retain it for her same. They do not make a mistake I do not say that I was so and that therefore they have to do it, say that I comprise his feeling to snatch me and not to share me; several times listen to say that it is not the same an embrace and a kiss when it is given by the be loved. Never I understood it until then, in truth I regret to have not put resolution in my heart by not understanding on this; but it is likely that did not do it to avoid conflicts between us. I entendi this only because I imagined me lose by them not being able to decide to the one who love and went  with somebody more- this did it looking to Dark, ju and Yogui-his now everything is more complicated more still by the throw that we go to be parents, sincerely my heart feels  odd when thinking in the 4to father- looking to kamen- I only saw you like disiples or teacher, however now nose as it would have to feel me, go to be the father of my future son; besides neither it is that we do not get along. But a thing is the can understand with a person and be fellow, and another very distinct is to understand in feelings and love- she said this and gave a long sigh, mintió a bit of by half and felt  guilty; she if it understood of these things but did not do at all when devia and now was in east tighten.

Possibly she wanted that this had a happy end for all but knew that it could not be like this.

-Forget of my personal wishes, think that the important is our son; regarding that my heart was stolen say me  The one who could want to me now that expect a son from 4 different parents? By but that it want to surely the another person would not want me, and leave that my feelings go on down any of you would be to break the group which for my son would be dangerous; I will be able to be selfish but by the well of my son have to join them. I do not trust that these two new slaves are really of confidence as to go me only with them and shelve them; the one who knows if they attain to break the agreement of slaves your finish me killing or worse. If it was only I already would have gone me alone but can not put this small life in risk- said crying and wanting to go of that room.

They braked it however remained whatuiet to the words that gave them, all had an eddy in the heart because of what she had said and throw; they wanted to be to his side especially lovingly. But they do not accept the idea of the other also at the side, know that what she said is some could not go with somebody more although it wanted to; this hurt them a montón felt  managers to cool his corazon.

-The truth is that I love you, do not bear the idea to share you; but I can not change what go through but that it want to. I need to take the responsibility on what step, by but that do not like me the idea by your well and the one of my son am willing, besides like man have to do me charge of my errors- said Ju amargado.

Dark The kiss in a cachete after the words of Ju indicating that it also thought the same, ju saw this and kiss his another side. Yogui Joined  to the embrace grupal saying: I do not want to leave that it suffer the teacher- kamen remain  looking and said: - I that am so that it develop something by my, only me hold responsible by my son do not concern you; like man this is to do me charge.

-You do not seat that it is unfair to do you a side and remain you was ?- It said she with expensive incrédula, she agreed that his feelings were not so strong as to join  to this abraxo; but it seated to that being also accomplice of the situation was maybe a bit unfair.

-If it did not go by that I also was here never would consider me for this position- said the decided, however she it jalo of the arm and gave him a slap saying:- it is not your decicion- causing him a  sonrojo by the imposición that showed, to the other impressed him this but left that it was wayward; it was part of his emotions of his situation and his personality the not leaving that it move away this father. They understand because it wants to keep it near, know that so feels  safer and him personaron his egoismo; already they went it to share between the 3 anyway although it will pester them one more would be good for his mental health that the also was to rondando.

After thinking in the mental health of her remembered the attack that launched against the sect of kamen in a principle and his face palidecio of fear, the only could join to the group by the throw that they did not want a break emotional of her. In this moment with anger deep down followed it embracing.