C55: "Agitating the waters (2)"

The sects went on looking to weigh that they seemed to be in disadvantage the ones of the sect of down, especially because by moments recovered ; the only that did was to command to some disiples to test luck in stealing something. But when they died they desisted, they could allow and the luxury to lose a disiples or two; after all if they demanded them something wouldn attribute them to that it was by fault of his own nature that added  to the action. They washed  the hands of this way, however did not obtain any profit and remained  expecting; the battle still had not finished.
Little by little the bodies of the invasores were accumulating , the people that did not have bad intentions follow looking and from time to time any tempted  to test luck adding his rests to the monton; however the hours were happening and little by little the disiples withdrew  due to the fact that his Whati finish .
The teachers seeing that they no longer could more ordered them that it left  and that went back in some days to see if the sect follow in foot or no, the disiples with complex faces left  but did not whatuestion his decision; as they interested them only what his teachers wouldn have would not follow them. Although probably they will look for them once died. They would have to use another identity by a time and afterwards go back, but does not seem that they can sobrellevar the situacion; they know that they can be hunted by what taught them . There were Varied of them that had obtained too much knowledge of profession, however the attackers could not distinguish it with only look the one who had them or no; neither neither hatsa that point. Although they had a superficial knowledge, the form in that it was encarado was the one who better would allow him manage; especially in a situation of autoestudio although eata is the more will take by several years. With guide serian able to show results faster, they know that the most likely is that they can not return; they were appreciated however of all what had attained to advance. They  vengarian by his teachers to attain advance a lot in his future, like gratitude however would not know if they could arrive to do it. Leaving sad any spend time in saying goodbye, apurados and with hastes carried  achieve the material of crop that previously gave them ; leaving with the hope that they do not steal them in his regrettable state and die without being able to grow and avenged in case that all finish badly. However they in his corazon expected that his teachers gave with the solucion; especially because there was one that still did not go out.
The groups of people were evaluating leaving only three tired warriors litigating, they custodiaban the entrance to the bedrooms of the maesteos; however it seemed that custodiaban the entrance to an enclosure of treasures. By what more than one empezo to bomb it, looked for the form to break to go in by a side; but these no longer were a lot of and went esoly annihilated. They began to notice that his Whati also was  exhausting, this the empezo to do feel incresongly concerned; still they had enemies with which contain.
The two ranks metal observed that his Whati had exhausted  and thrilled , seeing that they no longer had more greedy warriors because all they had been annihilated said: - they are not only thieves but they also are able to commit crimes so horrible, in truth are a sect where cultivate with the darkness and feed  of the blood and the terror- when saying this more than one of the observers scared , the rumours on the sect were mixed with the ones of a dark sect that was in this same location; however more than one penso that it could be an exaggeration. But seeing like there weren resisted could be a good explanation although it also could be a lie that gave like excuse to be able to steal us, the listeners had doubts in his corazon sabian the terrible that the dark sects wouldn be and this leave them an unpleasant opinion; to be true would be reasonable that attacked it and destroyed to detain the bad that caused to his around. Although there weren things that did not coincide like the previous indictment of the theft, which seems to indicate that they are treating d justify with incriminacion his acts, could have reason in attacking it because of this; although the most likely is that it was an ewhatual sect of perverse whatueriendoles steal them that one of justicieros bringing balance.
If they want that it forgive them  the better life mission  his cultivacion and deliver the knowledge that stole - exclaimed the two envoys seeing like the three warriors breathed with a lot of agitation.
We will not give you at all, at all us if you want to!-It said ju doing gesture to the others two so that they see to carry  to Lia. However the sect that were looking will go down to join  to the action, arrested persons leaving to kamen in the half between these two. The had gone out to give the last that found in pills already neither fixed  his effects, in the despair even without wanting to delivered aphrodisiac and poisons to which help; the only follow the order to resupply to which litigated to his around.
Prontamente Because of his negations began to buy them, but to been due to his manufacture could not back; however his enemies only looked for lastimarla by what any hit kill them. They defended  in spite of being  tired, so that prontamente toso his Whati was casting carrying to some of his aggressors to the death; however his wounds and the fault of Whati had them very tired. Even kamen that it was without tiring  finish prontamente weakened, the had to litigate too much and rapido to help to his teachers.
Prontamente Took out the envoys some odd glasses and trainings, these were to convert people in slaves against his will; however so that they work it seemed that they had to devilitarlos still more.
-But which shit think that  do? An angry feminine voice resono