C9:"the convivencia of two odd (2)"

She put his best expensive of poker.

There is yogui nose this podria leave you the vientre exposed, what such if I copy yours. Maybe when it learn them very it can find the form to adapt them to vos- said mintiendo blatant mind, she whatueria learn his style for almenos know algun metodo to defend .

Something is better that at all- penso, already whatuite that if me lastimo or me ill nose that it plants to hold. And if I need something of ultima deceive it, is cruel to take advantage of to if of somebody but the vital is the survival. It is not that it was egousta she prayed by the to his god in his corazon, but even so she whatueria live and find ña form to go back home his puchununu wait.

But it what no wise is what the portal what abrio no only gue caused because of lso magnets, but because of what a small hole of worm was by where she did his experiment agrandandolo; Giving place to the series of events.

She wise what although it repeated the experiment, no there were possibilities that it work;  but she creia what  deberia to the difference of laws fisicas although this was a bit true, even rewhatueria of what a casualidad like this tunel of worm suceda.

Being impossible the turn for her, she dabia what there were lost to his family; she already there were escaped of his house once, and the things with puchununu were not very well. Apart from that she walked googleando like isncrubirse in a convent, as ai no podia give him his love to him no whatueria darselo to ningun another; considering go back a monk.

Even them there were written if she podria go to devote  to eatudiar the bible some time by mail, if she disappears and the parents see all this go to think what escape to be monk due to the fact that  him rompio the corazon.

Such hez never the emcuentren worse they tendrian peace in his heart, thinking what eatoy in one a bit. Although no deacansen until confirming it, she no wise what when disappearing in reality there were been absorvido his existence in this world borrandola. Being as if it never had existed.

It was it unico that it could do the unicerso to avoid destroy by the aprrtura and lock of step entee universes, henerando so a new ecuacion.

Ella oraba by his family and his peace mentao, the same wise what something of peace tendrian already was adult, was half autistic sentimentalmente with them debizo to that isolated . But even so the whatuerian and she tambien, cry while it copied the poses of the bear.

And it did not know if it was by his corazon or by the pain of the musculos of stone of his body- the consewhatuences of the sedentarism- said  to if same while it touched  the feet, never before amthere were been able to do it and  encontemraba haciendoll with ease, while by inside  moria of the pain.

Maesto cual Is his name- said uoguo while it gave some zarpasos and bitten, in his legs poseya stones tied by lianes of trees as you weigh.

It wraps- mintio she, his nomre now no valia. I invent  one what considered what no sonaria rare in a world xiantia, believing what god him there were given the capacity to understand him by mercy in his situacion; or probably the god of this world. I take  of the but nomal the one who pudirra speak with the xuando before no.

It is normal in the isekai normal mind receive blessings or cheats/hacks- penso.