C14: "a bear with a cane of fishing"

"
They were to the rio she decidio follow with the stones tied to her, taenia what win strength rapido in a world like that; no him vendria badly have a bit but of resistance. When arriving to the rio take out the thread of bombacha trensado,  and it unio to a stick what saw what  podia use for the pezca; it was not bambu perl when tying him one of his weigh, tironear and shake it no  partio only  curvava as if it was a cane of plastico. Ellanlo there were Taken by chance to play with the and probably do one launches with the tooth of hook,  but when seeing as  curvaba the probo and result to be util; it did him a rajadura with the tooth to go through she the thread and so tie it but down ennuna species of rail throw of stick. She finish deshilando all his bombacha old, for husar the threads of piliester like thread of pezcar; only the trenso between if although no hiba to last long sebido to the wrong use almenos funsionaria by a while.

I have what see the form to obtain tanza or to arm a thread with the lianes, am not safe of as do thread of vegetal fibre like lei in this isekai- muttered while it stuck a worm and threw it to the water.

When seeing that yogui no podia fish in this zone gave him the cane, and had  to play with the spines what there were wrapped, pretendia turn them into a hook of pezca of three hooks, although no wise well as already veria like contriving it.

When going to the rio even there weren branches near of the resroa of the fogata, by the what añ the same what the previous time she prendio a fire; only what use a thick spine oara cut a groove in a cortaza before beginning anorebser flame by frixion. What she no wise was what these branches when rubbing them freed energiabeapiritu and therefore they heated , although it was not a lot of was the sufficient to put to the red the wood; doing what the cobweb and the leaves began to heat  by induccion of heat.

She no wise what was been due to this what was not 80 years rubbing trunks apra do fire, yogui saconun white fish and she recordo like lor red began to go out when using his meat.
It uses his meat of carnada so go out the red- said she to yogui. While aviva the flames in the fogata.

Yogui Thrill  when listening it and obeyed it, although no longer him servia this meat for culrivar poseia an increible flavour; this meat was very tender. And the remember of the flavour of this fish roasted did him water the mouth.
Concentrated in it what to knowing what any beast the molestaria siguio fishing.