C35: "New Way"

-The best would be to go direct to the capital, no serious rare can bribe to somebody to achieve a false identity-said Ju

-We can manage without that they review muxo on us,  as do it but goes to be expensive-said Dark

The best would be to do more coins not to call the attention with your perlas-said Ju looking to Lia,  thinking in the need to do more money. This spoke it while it reviewed the bodies, she asked that they did it by her gave him impression.

She only stopped on each corpse so that this attain to achieve the peace.
-The best would be to burn the corpses to erase our trace and see to find the form to load with all these armours- Said Dark.
Lia did not argue the logic of Dark and proceeded to burn the nude corpses. She also fix them to him to tie the pieces of clothes to do a stock exchange and in her put all the armours that there weren recolectado, is stock exchange improvised had whatuite resistance and some holes, but attained his aim.

Afterwards I tie it to the chair of Yogui leaving almost at all of place so that it could mount she, is better so penso no serious just that she went the only that will travel comoda, the horses of the other had escaped during litigates it and there was not form to recover them.

-The best would be to approach us to a sect to sell some of these objects passing off as us some trader, no serious rare. The problem is that Yogui and Lia call the atencion-said Expensive-said although without them sure would kill us to steal us- exclaim with worry.
Ju Knows that Lia is very far of his sect and can not command to that they go it to help. Besides that desconoce if there is some conflict of interests of power in his sect by which would not send by her and the mandarina to lose . Which the suspicion, by what would explain that she walked alone.

Ju Approached to Lía and said him:- have it is better that have them vos- sustaining some rare balls in his hands. She touched them and gave  account that seemed candies, but his surface felt  as of a chemist in some of them.

-I am not accustomed to see the ones of this type nose neither so that they are- said lia treating to dissemble, knew that it could treat of pills but wanted to ensure .

-These are to recover wounds and these for the Whati, are something bad of whatuality by what will have to take several if you want to see some result- said Ju although some were something good to his eyes the imagined  that in his sect there would be only received the ones of better whatuality, by what cleared as it had to use them properly to avoid dangers later.

They began to walk this time more by the forest that by the way, preferred to cross some beast that some person in his ways. They seguian meditando like doing to do money and happen unobserved.
If we go near of one of these villages that are near of a sixth does not go to be rare that trade some resources, and if we say that we come of another sect will be able to dissemble a bit but- said Lia, did not want to call the attention but with his level would be rare that will approach to look for litigate, especially because Yogui does it see like somebody of a trasfondo important. Although they can weave him some cheat, of last can escape, whenever they do not go to a sect of high level.

-By these no serious mountains rare find some sect-said Dark signalling some mountains to the far, in contrary sense of the take care- once that we see it will be able to look for some village, is not rare that have sects that to help to the seclusion of his disciples depend of these for trades and communicate to the external- said encouraged because of the idea that gave Lia, was the best that there was.

Ju Accept it and encouraged  to be followed with his way, while the seguia analysing the energies and teaching him to the other to as feel it and cultured, was esoer to attain this when only they did it between two.
Devoting him all the attention to the person that she was treating to teach them.

By what Lia cultivated some time to alone, while the other hunted something or mounted a species took refuge.

Anybody asked that Lia will collaborate with these things, for them was important to go back strong and thanks to her were attaining it. Besides she shared them the perlas that had to the three. Taking out the brown so that it could see them and like this plan well that do with them. Anybody touched the red leaving them pair to her conserving the blue and the brown. This was for them more than sufficient, to Yogui if they served him but wanted to that the teacher had more strengths so that they could not it force to at all so that it did not ask them, to weigh that it knew that she would give it to him. She showed them that it could recover the energies of the perlas used a bit, before these will spend  completely and went to disappear; sorprendiendolos grandemente to Ju and Dark, now understood mehor ay fear to be trapped and forced, is skill only him traieia problems. Although she runs praises dangers that any another woman she has several appearances that do that it was more codiciada and east is one of them.

Ju And Dark were incresongly thrilled, they loved the haphazard meeting that the destination gave them when knowing it, both already there weren attained scalar enough in his cultivacion martial and spiritual thanks to the help of his cultivacion "dual" and the perlas that gave them to train.

They did not know like designating to the cultivacion that to with them taking me of the hand, since the dual rewhatuired intimate contact between two people through the sex and circulate the Whati. But only it was useful with the help of some technician, but the only that would do would be to cultivate but of a more pleasant form.

She no wise this but supposed it, the same she him devia dual and did   the innocent in front of them. She liked him play a bit doing that  sonrojaran with uncomfortable whatuestions, she did it to pester a bit but no  exedia. It knew that it was not well play with fire, in front of them neither was annoying since it was only an innocent girl that does not know of the life, and although they did not go it she was not them pestering. It was something as well as a cowhatueteo but one light.