C3: "An abnormal woman"

Jajajaj- laugth In high voice she, the fish was in the mouth of the animal which was stuned6 by the situacion, she had another worm in the hand so that  take out the hook of the fish before the bear recovered  of his stunn.

The bear was bitten to the fish by reflection and  were nailed all the spines of east in the tongue and the mouth, was hurt so was not the could move well. Si That detour the attention to take out  the spines of the mouth with his nails; with care finish and notice to the girl in front of the.

Rahhdg- rour Of rage the mouth already him hurt by the stray of the tooth and now him them habia devised to do it hurt with spines. Definitively it would not do it die rapido, volteo to where was she to notice a battery of fishes red.

His eyes shined of the emocion. These fishes.... As it is that I fish so many. The normal serious whst when trapping fishes went out like the what bite whites, and full of spines. For a bear treat to trap one was something rare and invaluable, only podian trap them more adentros of the "river" and with luck in some seasons. Knowing of his flavour and the effects that tenian to his crop the meat, cry with this segure would go up a rank or two!. It was beginning his stages of crop and to be able to survive go up of rank rapido was the ideal.

Forgetting Of the girl during a wile tink  in eats to recover strengths, had to that the was weakened of before finding  with her. Seems having thought in what was easy prey she to eat and finished with already cough problems , but his mouth him dolia, by what when seeing like her ignored it thought in giving him some manotazos, but because of his hate decidio relieve the pain in his mouth in the discharge of the water. Already it would play with her appropriately later.

To relieve his pain was at the side of the nila by water and ahi notice what in the reflection of the girl  veia clearly a woman!!!

pufff- spit  He cold water what  have in his mouth. This Was calming him a bit the pain, but when doing this quickly  the pain volvio; so what went back  to submerge his snout.

It has to be a martial artist of rank very high- tink the bear. Clearly the bear was a beast with intelligent, but she as it went it to know for her the bear was accepted his offering of peace and now conviviality with her. Having throw a buches as if at all to his side, she break relieved. She could notice the pain of the animal when seeing well the white fish, she jabia taken of his meat for bait ademas of the worm being able to take out a lot of fishes while what the bear cleaned .

That well that distracted  of the pain, she was thought what this fish did not like him and therefore habia state escupiendo; now it entendia better the had  lastimado with all these spines. Rapidamente convirtioesas Spines in new hooks and the envolvio in the skin of the fish before saving them in his pocket; beside his thread and the tooth she could use them for survive but afternoon.

The bear was scared of her by the what saw, and reflexionaba because a so powerful artist actuava like her, was what  knowing the powerful q can be when being of rank but high the ones of his race alla wanted to domarlo to but early age. In this world the able martial artists to hide his appearance are many but only to some rank, but they have his defects to measure what go up of rank can hide a part of if as his smell, his crop, his shadow, until his reflection. Amongst other. Clearly she habia left the reflection for the end, as his smell and the demas coincided with his appearance.

Then  sent in the posision of loto, as if it was a human, crossing the legs circulate his qi to close the wounds of his mouth.
And then tinked, plough to circulate my qi spiritual for sondearla maybe she even no it alla cultivated.

When going in in contact his qi spiritual with his body rapidamente could see the soul of the girl and by moments was of adult , and by moments no.
A drop of sweat frio falls  by his body, the have fear. This means what she no silo habia trained his qi normal but the spiritual; and it habia been using to improve au ocultamiento in the soul. This was clearly dangerous, that odd woman because somebody necesitaria hide asi!.

(●□■Note: bombacha=calzon= inferior underwear■□●)