C22: "Learning a bit "

Ju Jin  Explained him calmly the norms of the capital went to be a long trip in which they went to go through several cities. Which went through ways what could have bandits apart from what some what another montruo dangerous. The worst was what  there was period  of migration of beasts voladoras and going to the capital could cross  varied. The normal would be to see an or two by some that another zone but these joint  to mate  or test luck in other territories causing something of chaos in the realm.  Like investing in the security of the ways was something unfesoble for the realm had filled  of bandits also. By what Wraps was crazy of fear by his little skill of fight and like explaining him to the official Ju this. What but maddened him was the norms of vestimenta what there was. They were all the fashions of the antiwhatuity of the Earth mixed. The cultivadores will dress like the Buddhists or Japanese of the antiwhatuity with those beat or kimonos rare giving them typical appearances of a cultivadora of novel wuxia. But those that could not cultivate, his crop was poor or no the sufficiently good according to the territory inhabited  vestiria like a noble or citizen of the épico mediaeval European.
The noble or those that will occupy high ranks will dress like lady of the court eats sos rare dresses of the antiwhatuity seeming princesses as of sleeves magicos.

The only that seemed to have his own fashion were the traders that dressed like Arab or Arab sheiks of the most ancient period according to his wealth and rank without mattering if they were cultivadores strong or no. This maddened it, acaso had trasmigradi people of the earth of these parts of the world and imposed these fashions in these fields of professional  application causing this chaos of ethical of vestimenta? . Luckily it was not compulsory, and could use wild cloths improvised home of need or excentrisidad. But like this would include in the appearance and in the reputation the one who  arriesgaria  to go out so in a too populated place only in small villages, after some competition of crop or  take care port would not be badly seen. Only you needed to test that you did not go somebody hurtful to this place, as a lot podrian accuse you of spy if hacias too many whatuestions or you metias with the subject mistaken. If you were woman podrian accuse you falsely to force a marriage, kill to your husband and force you to be concubina also  was something allowed.

Therefore you only could see women walking freely in villages or fields any one that had a bit of beauty would be shut home always. And only they would go out with veils in days of selection of sects as a lot with luck serian accepted and protected by them. Although the normal would be that they will finish like wife or concubina of a mate disciple going back to be shut to avoid to be stolen. Therefore it was rare to see that she was alone if it did not go by the help of Ju podria have been shut esoly in this village. But now entendia what had to dress of man and dissemble in the trip if no whatueria finish being shut or something worse. Only when arriving to the capital could not avoid it tendria that use the label and dress like a Japanese or an ancient lady the one who caused him less disgust was the Japanese neither crazy put  corcet.

The wrap was that it did not have neither idea of as use it neither of as comport but well, breathing the most possible deep possible to calm  because it had fear, his fears on this world were not unfounded. Maldecia For his adentros this world, needed tools to survive and isolate the most possible. It had explained him on as they worked the mixed sects sure that in the unisec podrian arrive be worse, the one who knows if there are forms of used another cultivadora like source of crop by means of some type of sacrifice. Or worse podria suffer an attack of jealousies of part of some mate or of envy and be launched to the bed of some man.
Fear, extreme fear, there is some form to live in this world without having fear, there is a form to die without suffering acaso.

The fashions were a wrap and the people were still worse, the world  needed a change and fast. Only it looked forward to to shut in some rincón and sobrevivír.

In truth that gave  disgust the life thought  and said, had state empacando cloths and some arms and armours. Of complete body for all Wrap gave him a perla blue by his help due to the fact that it wanted a bit of coins of change, was not good idea go taking out perlas in a crazy way especially of the whatuality that she poseia. If they did not go after her by his beauty sure irian by what she poseia, does not know if in this world will exist space stock exchanges and do not ask if it existed something alike. In the meantime so only it would have common stock exchanges which tied to his breast and stomach to dissemble his breasts during the trip. Already in the entrance of the take care tenian forms to see if one was man or woman by the form in that the whati was in the body by what could not dissemble, only could dissemble his face and peel with mud and pray.

The only reason by which persisted in going was to achieve matrices of camuflaje and like this guarantee a safe shelter. Before it thought in dissembling or something between the people but as far as listen this seemed impossible.

Ju Jin And all those that with the went the there weren seen without his masculine cloths and his face without ruining with these rare slimes, also were concerned to call the attention because of her although she was strong. In the worst of  the cases she could abandon them and did not want to separate of her especially Ju by the perlas or by his exotic beauty, but the no poseia the strength to push it or protect it by what  only admired it, since she had refused it but understood it for her the did not have his parameters of safe.
And the truth the would not want to forzarlade truth liked him only it penso by up, but taking into account all what she  is would be difficult that no snatched it to him, and this hurt him.