My Dad loves gestures, somehow he taught me in the early age that there are some important gestures that I need to remember for the rest of my life. Not a hug, or a kiss on the cheek, but rather a pat on the shoulder.

One pat on the shoulder means 'you did good' or for simple I did something right to please him.

Two pat means 'you've been warned', such as doing a slight of mistake from the image he made for me in front of his acquaintances and public.

Three pat. He never use this gesture, but today he finally did it to me for the first time.

What it means?
He used to say that he'll do it if I crossed the line and there will be consequences.

At least that's what he taught me.
What's the consequences? I don't know.

I glanced back and saw the Arendelles already walking back to their house, and I felt the air finally could enter my lungs once again.

My eyes couldn't let go of the sight of her, like it was glued to the platinum blonde slowly approaching their porch. Somehow, I have the urged to saw her enter the house safe and sound, its least I could do. But, before I could saw her entered her house, my mom caught my eyes, and smiled.

"You love her?", she mumbled quietly trying not to wake Emma who was sleeping soundlessly in her embrace.

I took a deep breathe, the crisp cold of the night air felt sharp, as if it was biting pieces away of my heart, but I managed to nod. Agreeing what my mom said.

"Lets not talk about it, dear", my father joined the conversation, but not bothering to look at us in the eyes and kept his eyes straight ahead to our house.

His answer somehow didn't stop my mom, "The thing you don't want to talk about, do you know what that means?" She asked calmly, caressing Emma's brown hair.

"Of course, I know" my father grumbled, "Do you think I'm that stupid, Luna?"

"No, you're not stupid", my mom answered calmly with a smile formed on her lips, "If you know, then that means you wouldn't have me by your side"

"What?!", my father stopping his steps just before our door and finally turned to us.

"Shhㅡ", my mom shushed my father as he raised her voice, reminding him that the youngest Frost was sleeping, "Well. . . without the thing you don't want to talk about means there wouldn't be Jack and Emma"

"Don't do this to me, Luna", for once I was sure my father trembled in front of my mother.

"What? I'm not doing anything, just justifying some facts", my mom smiled and openes the door, made herself in followed by me as my father still stood still in front of the door.

He was speechless. For the first time in that night. After those whole bickerimg of nonsense, the words he spat out to my girlfriend and her Dad; for once he finally went muted.

"Manny, don't you see?", my mom sighed and shook her head in disbelief, "Without love there won't be any of this" she chuckled.

Silence. Still no answer from my father.

My mom slowly gave the warm and guardless body of my sister to my embrace, and tilted her head as a gesture telling me to bring Emma upstairs to her room.

I nodded, didn't bother to ask twice.

"I wouldn't be here if I don't love you, if I never expressed it and talk about how much I care for you." my mom looked straight into my father's eyes, and he didn't dare to move. He just froze in her presence.