[[154]]

(found..2? chapters. gonna write them down. Why is it so quiet????)

-----------------

You were on a hunt for some deer..

You saw a whole field of deer once you were deep into the forest. 

It was getting late and you were probably lost by now.

So, you watched the deer...but before you were gonna do anything a scarlet dragon roared and began chasing the deer, already getting one down.

It was chasing after two.

You gasped loudly before seeing the deer that the dragon left off anf you made a risky move, running towards it and picking it up. 

Trying to steal the dragons food. 

once the dragon caught the other two deers, it ate them in one chomp. 

But once it looked over to you, it jumped, and roared again.

You gasped, looking behind you before making a run for it, dropping the deer, and running through the trees. 

You heard the dragons breathing right behind you before you tumbled down a hill.

The dragon stopped, almost falling. Looking down at you.

You groaned, rubbing your head, knowing that itll leave a bruise. 

You looked up at the dragon, and hesitated.

The dragon then spread its wings and jumped off, gliding down the hill.

You gasped and tried to get up but your ankle was broken from the fall.

You grunted, as the dragon landed above you, it roared loudly, You closed your eyes before another opponent appeared and roared aswell, it was a tiger roar. 

You looked back and it was a red/scarlet tiger. 

You groaned loudly, before feeling faint. 

You soon passed out, All you remember was a Tiger tugging you away.

After that, You woke up in a cave, the tiger was gone and there was a human. A red head. 

You felt sick, everything hurt, and you were confused.

"...What-?" 

You muttered, making a tiger ear on the humans head flick over to you. The human looked over and smiled. 

"Heyo. How you feeling? That stupid dragon is getting on my nerves. He really needs to get off of them." The tiger laughed.

What do you do?

----------------

Hello. I am gonna be posting another chapter after this, (Hopefully) and hoping that someone speaks to me.

Hope you enjoy.

(Edit; Shit. forgot the picture.

This is what the 'Tiger' or red head looks like.

cute amiright?)