[[61]]

You really didnt know what you where doing here, you had lost Mina. Well. Your Mina.  He went somewhere, but he didnt come back. So, you followed the directions that the weird people gave you.

You soon found yourself in a cave, it had a lot of daggers and knifes on the floor, some hanging up, some bloody, you get the jist.

A big hay bed on the side of the cave, and a big burnt out fire in the middle.
You didnt notice at the time, but there were big claw mark's on the side and floor of the cave.

You got scared, but looked around. But you froze when you saw them.

"Hah? What are you doing here? I thought I told people to stay away last time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hah? What are you doing here? I thought I told people to stay away last time." The ash barked.

You sighed a bit, before jumping at the big red dragon that was holding the ash. Its golden eyes staring you down.

What do you do?

(Ok, so I'm gonna be F!Bakugou and F!Kirishima, you can be Bakugou, or (Y/N) idc. Your gonna meet F!Bakugou and F!Kirishima, F!Bakugou being curious, F!Kirishima getting jealous and mad at you. That's the plot. Lol. Please dont make the plot all about your Oc-)

__EXPL0SIVE__
_Izuku_Mido_
ka_b00m_bxtch
Mr_wd40
Sammy-Skele-Turtle
fuck_being_happy
(Sorry if you didnt wunt to get tagged >_<)

Eijiro's Rp Book.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें