[[146]]

(So- this is a WIP I'm still fixing up things and thinking but yeah. I'll talk more about it at the end.)

_______________

You, Kirishima, (Bakusquad or dekusquad or even both) were on a ship going to who knows where.

You all were loosing your minds on this ship.

Nobody knew how many days they've been on this ship.

But, every single day you have tasks to do since the rats and such...

Stupid wires.

But, you had to wear your suit at all times...

That was the rule.

You could take off your helmet but that's it.

So, one day, the imposter snapped.

The imposter went to the kitchen to grab a knife, acting as innocent or as normal as you could be.

Then, once you had the knife you put it in the back of your suit.

"Its too cramped in this ship anyways.."

The imposter said, clutching the knife before walking off.

'Theres vents I can crawl into..'

The imposter thought, but every single day there is a meeting, to check up on everyone and see how their doing..

'The only obstacle is not getting caught..'

The imposter thought while thinking in their room.

"I cant love on this stupid ship anymore."

They mumbled, thinking on what to do tomorrow....

*then it times skips to next day*

What do you do?

_Miss_Jess_
ThirstyBroccoli
Trash-Kun_73
(Thank yall for helping me- go follow them. :> )

SamTheGamer11
soft-boi-666
WillFangirlCantStop
wendys
QuitBakuBitchin
v-venomscythe
Innocent-Neko
SapphireTheNekoWolf

______________

Ok, so.

DETAILSSS AND RULLESSS-

So, the rules are just like in the game Among Us.

Choose your color, ect.

You can get a nickname idc.

You can tell me in comments before you start.

If someone is the imposter then it's just killing with the knife, not all that other killing stuff.

And, who will be imposter?

You can choose.

Either, You, Kirishima, or anyone else in the bnha thing.

Just Class 1-A.

In the meetings, itll be like rolecall, and you can speak your mind and such but if you think another person is sus then they will do something like in the game.

In an emergency meeting, the person who called it will have to explain some shit.

While you vent, you can stay there while a person is in the room and found the body and pray that they didnt see you or go to the other room.

The tasks:

While your doing the tasks, and someone comes up behind you then you can either say that you spotted them in the corner of your eye or something.

Dont just say they were in there if they didnt even set foot in the room.

Ok, so doing the tasks like normal,

The sabotages.

The imposter is the only one that can sabotage, and close doors.

(Damn this is probably gonna be the hardest fucking rp I've done lmao)

I guess you can only pretend your doing your tasks, like check in on things.

And once an emergency actually happens like the Oxeygen goes out then people must go over and try to fix it.

The people will be ejected, the people amont be getting lower and lower.

You and the imposter must stay alive for the longest time or else the rp will get boring.

You cant tell if that person you voted for was the imposter or not, your just gonna have to go for your gut.
So like if you voted someone out it doesnt tell you if they're the imposter or not.

DO NOT VOTE FOR THE IMPOSTER DIRECTLY SINCE YOU KNOW WHO IT IS-

Its cheating and not apart of the game.

Ok, I think that's it..uhhhhhh-

Yeah.

We will have a limit of ten people, just like in the game bc like 20 is way to many to keep count and 5 I can handle.

Just tell me who you and I are gonna be.

And like I said, you can choose who can be imposter.

*evil laughter*

Ok but have fun.

Any questions before I start you may ask.

And once somebody is found dont say 'who' i dont know if your asking "who murdered them?" Or "who died?" Bc that's just stupid.

Anyway, hope you enjoy, ask questions and hope that my anixety level doesn't go up.

:>