[[152]]

[This one might be confusing but who cares. I will explain at the end. And, btw until i get my phone i will be announcing that a chapter has been updated now.]

------------------

You were in an orphanage.

You, Kirishima, and (extra character) were the oldest.

You would do chores, play hide and seek, Go to the library...

and Always listen to what mama says.

Even if she says to not go past the fence. 

You loved mama, well. She wasnt your actual mother she is just the keeper of the orphanage.

But you thought of her like a mother.

Kirishima did not.

He was quiet, didnt really play much, and would just stay in the background.

You always thought of him as a shy boy.

You two were friends, and also (extra character)

Yall were best friends. 

But... 

One day while You were doing chores, Kirishima tapped you on the shoulder and you jumped, almost hitting the black haired male.

(Kirishima has black hair since he is young)

He had a calm face, and while you were asking him what he wanted, He still had a calm face until you were fixing to say another word and he intruppted you,

"Have you ever wondered what was beyond the fence?" 

He blurted making you jump.

"Huh? What? Why would you ask such a thing? Mama-"

"Oh who cares what mama says. Wanna go and see whats beyond it tonight?"

He asked, making your jaw drop.

"Uh. No. Sorry." 

"Hm. At last i thought you'd understand" He said before turning around and leaving.

You were confused for the rest of the day, until you heard that Sero was getting adopted.

You were so happy yet sad. 

You loved this orphanage, Even the people in it. So it was sad for you to watch them leave.

(Sero is like. 5in this btw. lol)

Sero always had a stuffed animal, it was a cat.

Once he left, A few moments later you saw that he left his cat. 

(extra character) noticed aswell, Getting confused.

"He left this here! We need to go and give it to him!" 

"No Y/N its to late." (Extra character) said before Kirishima appeared behind them, maming you and (extra character) jump. 

"Its not too late. You can still see Orphan keeper's light." Kirishima said pointing at a window. 

"Your right!"  You smiled. 

So, you dragged (Extra character) along because you didnt want to go out in the forest alone. 

What do you do?

----------------

Hello!

Can you tell which anime this is?

*chuckle*

anyway, No quirks, The extra character can be anyone you choose but im them.

Kirishima is the quiet one bc i can see him being all nervous and scared once he was a kid, and with black hair. You picking up what im putting down?

Anyway, everyone at the orphange is gonna be Class 1-A. Yes, all different ages.

Poor Sero.

Srry man. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy.

If you dont know the anime i can spoil it all for you- i mean tell you about it.

And yes, (Extra character) will need to die. Srry bout dat aswell.

btw, best anime, i would suggest you watching but dont expect to cry.

;V;

And like i said before, i will be announcing when i update this book now. 

Hope you enjoy. 

:)