[[174]]

You were best friends with Kirishima, making it hard to believe he was the shape shifter.

The 'Shapeshifter' if a mass murderer whom seeks on people for an unknown reason.

Once you saw or read the news article, you got cautious about the people around you.

But not Kirishima.

You always thought of Kirishima as a friend, and noticed that he was always gone to 'train' at the gym.

Now, i know im giving out much hints that he's the shapshifter but dont be a dick and make your person know he is, and not be surprised. Thank you.

Kirishima was fixing to leave for training before you wanted to join him.

He hesitated, but nodded and you two began walking up to the gym. 

You could tell that Kirishima was kinda scared, but you didn't pay close attention.

Once you two were at the gym, Kirishima walked to something idk ive never been to the gym with  my lazy ass. 

And he began doing sittups, you said that you needed to go to the bathroom, he nodded.

You walked to the bathroom, but once you looked behind you Kirishima was gone.

You got confused on how quick he dissapeared, so you went to where he was, and looked around.

Not alot of people there...

Most on treadmills. 

Kirishima was on one, looking like he just started. Giving a hint because nobody entered one you two came in.

What do you do?

Ok, havent uploaded in along time.

But, i got an idea that'll probably fail. 

Anyway, quirks allowed, Kirishima is the shapeshifter, and as i said before.

DONT immidiantly say that its him, and actually like- have two days of suspision before figuring it out. and once you figured it out, be frighted or something idk.

Hope you enjoy.

edit: forgot the picture. i had.

 i had