[[83]]

(Dont yell at me for like. Posting 300 chapters of this in three days.)

Warning: horror. Gore? Paranormal shit. Me trying to make You scared.

You and Kirishima were best friends.

Best best friends.
Kirishima is basically your brother. Unless you have a...crush.. On him.(You can choose)

The red head and you were just playing around in Kirishima's living room, around the age of 7-8.

Yall were watching tv, the news came on.

------
The Stä (stay)  (Idk I made it up-)
Has been continuously making more and more crimes, the hero's and Police can't do anything because they don't know what it looks like or where it is.
The Stä has killed over 40+ already, leaving the bodies laying there. some police saying it has been leaving 'hand' prints, walking away.
We still don't know what it is, be careful out there.
------
Now back to how much the narrator cries while watching the movie Up--

Kirishima turned off the tv. Kinda scared. He looked at you, You having the same face. You then had a sleepover with him from how scared you were.

A few days later, you and him were walking home from school, playing around, until Kirishima saw an abandoned house. Him being the curious little bean, he wanted to look in it. You kinda wanting to follow, but tried to stop him.

"Aw come on (Y/n)! Please?" He said while giving you a look.

You sighed. But nodded. You and him now walking into the porch, him looking around. Wanting to knock on the door.

"I dare you to knock on the door!" He said giggling while grabbing his flashlight from his backpack.

What do you do?

soft-boi-666
xGround_zerox
_-ShotoTodoroki18-_
tsuyu-froppy
WillFangirlCantStop
QU1RKLESS
manly_dragon
ka_b00m_bxtch
Mr_wd40
kage_Izuku
Mark_D_Blood

(Be scared mother fuckers. XXDDD
I'm gonna try my best to scare yall. So.
YEa. *cri*)