[[105]]

(Just adds a cute picture of kiri that took me about an hour bc of the pinterest curce-)

The first day of UA was great. You've soon noticed that...

You have a crush on Kirishima.

A major crush.

You've always 'thought' about him in your mind.

You've always hung out with him.

You've always gave him stuff.

You've always helped him out.

You've always played games with him when no one would.

You loved him.

But everytime you saw him talking to some girl/boy....

You hated it.

You always tried to join into the conversation, but it always ended up awkward.

You were just playing on your phone on the couch when you heard noises in the other room.

You got curious and you began walking towards the noise, it was in Kirishimas room. You got confused.

'Maybe someones playing a game with him...ugh..'

You opened the door slightly, but you gasped when you saw that he was...kissing....(whoever you want)

You already had tears.

You quickly closed the door and ran to your room.

Crying and crying.

The next day Kirishima and (whoever the fuck you want) were walking to class together.

That was your thing.

You quickly got your things you needed and put a fake face on, walking over.

What do you do next?

xGround_zerox
-_Izuku-Midoriya_
AwkwardBoy0
HornyTrashcan
knockoff_pikachu
soft-boi-666
Mr_wd40
WillFangirlCantStop
ClaireIsYourBitch

(Lol now I got Love Is A Battle Feild stuck in my head. God forsakes help me.
Btw I'm sorry for not updating so much quarantine is killing my brain.)