[[176]]

(Hey guys. Sorry for not posting so long, I've wanted to do this chapter for a while but I've been procrastinating a ton now, and shits been going on.  But, my notifications are d e d. Lol.

Anyway.

_____________________________

You were sick of being a hero.

You hated it...nonstop action, getting hurt all the time...

And you never get the girl! (Srry I just watched Megamind lmao.)

But at lunch You noticed that Kirishima wasn't eating, and just playing on his phone under the table. You walked over and asked why aren't you eating-

"Oh! Y/N! Let's talk privately." He said while quickly pulling you aside making you jump.

"What is going on? Your so hyper and your not eating-"

"I am! I am!" Kirishima smiled. His shark teeth having blood on them.

You jumped back and hesitated. "What the fu-"

"Lets be villains! I mean- you wanna be a villain? I am already...just wanna ask you-"

"WHAT?! YOUR A-" He quickly put a hand over your mouth.

"Shut up. Come on, I know your sick and tired of being here. Let's just go and have some fun. We can do many many things- and get away with it.. since all might is retired..."

Kirishima whisperd in your ear, you hesitated. Thinking about it.

"Just think about it....i mean. You don't really have a choice. I already told you I'm a villain..so, if you tell anyone else.." he shrugged. Walking away.

Did he just- threaten you?

How???

You began thinking...

On the verge of saying yes.

What kirishima said to you made you relax...

You began overthinking, but sooner or later, you were walking up to Kirishima, fixing to say yes.

Or no. Your choice Y/N.

Do you wanna say yes?

__________________________

Yo.

So, like, in this rp I'm sorry but we can't be lovers. You and Kirishima.

Bc kirishima is a canable.

I wouldn't want to date a canable.

But, you can say no and that'll happen..

Or you can say yes.

This was based off of a tik tok, kirishima is like a dog you control him- yadda yadda yadda.

You'll find out if you do the rp.

But, quirks, you are gonna be some of the LOV characters, I can be Sigaraki, and toga, I dont gave to be toga though. if you want to add side villains like Luscin,(my oc yes I want her in this place, being Kirishima's best friend. And your rival! Hehahahahah) Twice, spinner, etc.
then tell me who I am please.

Anyway, hope you enjoy. And hope someone rps with me. :)

Credit to @ mochiguts for the art.

This is his villain costume, can't describe his face thing bc im lazy, but he has black pants and shoes with spikes on the bottom so he can run faster. He runs on all fours.

He is literally like a dog.