[[145]]

[Lol one day ima run out of ideas. Or this could end up having to have a second book. Who knows. :) ]

_________

You were feeling abit lonely once it was around Mina's birthday, and you didnt know what to get her.

But secretly, she got something for you.

You and Kirishima liked eachother but yall didnt know how to tell eachother.

So...

Mina walked in you room while you were sleeping, and put you in the common room.

Then the boys dragged Kirishima into the room, he had his hair red red bc he had to dye it again....

But something was off.

And then the Boys tied Kirishimas hands together, putting him in a chair infront of you.

Sounds like villains capturing him eh?

Lmao.

Anyway, Mina noticed Kirishima, huffing.

But she didnt mind anything, and once you slowly woke up, you saw Kirishima tied up you blushed lightly.

"Whats going on?"

You mumbled rubbing your eyes.

Then Mina sat next to you and smiled. "Wake him up!! It's a present from me, to you."

You chuckled thinking it's a joke,

"You crazy? You cant wake Kirishima up he is a boulder- (day duh tsss-) and is super cranky once you wake wake him up."

You said yawning.

She chuckled. "Just do itttt! I know you like him. So, this is the time to say your feelings. Weird I know but go get him!" She laughed.

You blushed while looking at Kirishima.

His head was thrown back on the chair while he was passed out drunk.
(in a deep sleep)

You hesitated.

Mina smiled and pushed you, making you get up and stand right infront of him.

What do you do?

SamTheGamer11
wendys
HornyTrashcan
knockoff_pikachu
QuitBakuBitchin
WillFangirlCantStop
v-venomscythe
SapphireTheNekoWolf
Innocent-Neko

_____________

So, quirks allowed, take this literally dont make it super crackhead energy. Please.

And when you figure what's wrong with him then dont try to figure fix it right away, think; just like a game in Among Us, lmao.

Thank you.

Btw I'm gonna totally be tagging wendys in every chapter now.

This is how Kirishima is tied up. WITH the same face once you take the big fucking leap and wake him up lol.